deerman406 15-May-16
G-MAN 16-May-16
ilandhunter 26-May-16
deerman406 28-May-16
deerman406 28-May-16
Wapiti Chaser 12-Jun-16
deerman406 15-Jun-16
03-May-16
Our Banquet this year is May 14th at Sunny Hill Resort in Greenville NY. Curt Wells editor of Bowhunter Magazine will be our guest speaker . Lots of hunts, bow, artwork and raffles . There will be shooting games and a 3-D course for those that attend. Check out our website for more info www.newyorkbowhunters.com help preserve bowhunting in New York !

04-May-16
Pat Greenville is a little south west of Albany hope you can make it .

09-May-16
Pat Friday night is an informal Bar b Q at the lake it's a great time to kick back. We also have a 3D course open Friday,Saturday and Sunday so bring a bow.

09-May-16
If your looking for a hunt we will have about a dozen going up for auction along with a ton of raffle items.

10-May-16
My wife and I golf there a lot and we fish the farm ponds there even more. Sounds like a great time. It is only 20 minutes or so for us to be there. Shawn

11-May-16
Shawn, NYB members can also golf for free that weekend.

13-May-16
Sunny Hill is a large resort, we still have Banquet tickets available that can be purchased at the door, registration opens at 10 AM.

15-May-16
How did it go?? I would of love to come down!! You kind of lucked out with the weather Saturday. Friday was miserable! Hope all had a great time! Shawn

16-May-16
It rained on and off a bit on Friday and stopped in time for the barbecue at the lake. Saturday was a beautiful day, a lot of guys hit the 3-d course, went out turkey hunting, played golf and tried their luck with the novelty shoots, then went in to register for the Banquet. The 50can raffle items were a big hit with a few lucky guys winning more then once. The evening dinner was great and the auction items with fourteen hunts made the night a huge success. A few guys even went out on Sunday and shot the 3 d course again. We had a real good time. Sunny Hill Resort is a beautiful place with something for everyone to do. Pat, you should have came up with the wife. I can tell you, after 47 year's of marriage, the honeydo list never ends. Ed

26-May-16
I would like to thank all those responsible for putting together the banquet. My son and I attended and had a great time. Sunny Hill is a great place to hold this event . The 3 D course was excellent, Ed. Food and raffles were great. Can't wait till next year....Thanks again Chuck

28-May-16

deerman406's embedded Photo
I was there just the day before yesterday. Fished the ponds!! There are some big bass in them!! Shawn

28-May-16

Another!! Shawn

12-Jun-16
Shawn wish you had made it would have been nice to see you ! Bob

15-Jun-16
Yup, miss you too bud!! Shawn

• Sitka Gear