Rutbuster 04-May-16
wvmule 08-May-16
Rutbuster 08-May-16
sundaynwv 09-May-16
wvmule 09-May-16
04-May-16

Rutbuster's embedded Photo
Rutbuster's embedded Photo
If anybody else is interested there is a QDMA banquet in Morgantown this coming Saturday evening. I have never been involved with QDMA but I plan to go and see what it is about so that I can form my own opinion.

In my opinion it is a terrible time of year to have such an event with so many things going on already.

08-May-16
How did the event go? I understand that they were kind of pigeonholed into the date for this year and hope to have an earlier date next year.

08-May-16
It went very well. I think there was around 140 people in attendance. I ended up volunteering for the day to help them set up and sell raffle tickets. They had a ton of prizes to raffle off. The speaker was CJ Winand the same speaker that was at the bowhunters banquet. I believe they plan to move the event to the end of February next year which I think will help as long as the weather cooperates. I hope it grows to help build a bigger voice so that we can show the powers to be that a lot of people would like different deer management practices by the state. Time will tell.

09-May-16
Glad the event went well.

Eventually, the tides of change will be felt by the dnr commission. Just might have to get some older, no progressive, old school members out that are holding this state back.

09-May-16
Great to hear, Rutbuster. Sounds like it went quite well for their first event. Thanks for getting involved!

• Sitka Gear