Naz 12-May-16
JRW 16-May-16
Mike F 16-May-16
Mike F 30-May-16
razorhead 30-May-16
GVS 31-May-16
Crusader dad 04-Jun-16
09-May-16
I was out this morning planting soybeans in a food plot we have in the woods. I caught some movement in the woods. There was momma and her two 2016 model fawns. First ones I've seen this year. Both were cute as hell.

Anyone else seeing fawns?

10-May-16
I was hunting turkeys just north of Portage sat. ( Briggsville ) and came on one being born.

10-May-16
I saw one on Saturday while checking apple trees.

10-May-16
Not yet.

10-May-16
Early conceptions.

10-May-16
Had a guy drop one off at work Monday...orphaned? And the field warden said he had three other calls that day for "found" fawns!

11-May-16
Arrow, that's awesome. I don't think I have ever heard of someone coming across that before. When will people learn to leave wild animals alone?

12-May-16
Watched a wild one give birth (in passing, from the truck) between Sturgeon Bay and Algoma about 25 years ago …. came back an hour or so later with a couple boys for a photo. One of the "boys" died last fall, then a married father of two youngsters. I think I posted the photo on here last fall, b/w with two boys inches away from the curled up fawn in the grass, hands on their faces in the prone. Couple photos and left. Watched from a distance and mom came back later for the fawn.

16-May-16
My wife and I came across twins while we were mushroom hunting this past weekend. They couldn't have been more than a few days old.

16-May-16
"Early conceptions."

No, not really with the gestation period of 201 days.

We will see more in June because the little guys are out and about more.

The cold weather last weekend has me worried about the fawns, turkeys, ducks and geese too.

The yotes, wolves, coons and skunks could all freeze and I would smile. But that's not going to happen.

30-May-16

Mike F's embedded Photo
Mike F's embedded Photo
Saw this little guy late this afternoon while running bear baits.

Made my day!

30-May-16
I saw a doe tonite, that had two strong fawns up and running into a field

31-May-16
I almost brush hogged a real little one Sunday.

04-Jun-16

Crusader dad's embedded Photo
Crusader dad's embedded Photo
Here's one from yesterday. I stopped in at a customers house to say hi and as we were talking here comes these two out of the trees.

• Sitka Gear