moch 13-May-16
Tberg 13-May-16
Tberg 13-May-16
elkcrzy1 17-May-16
Dont_Tread_AZ 08-Jun-16
Dont_Tread_AZ 13-Jun-16
Tberg 16-Jun-16
12-May-16
Was looking for any advise as to the best maps available for unit 1, showing roads trails water sources and such. any help is greatly appreciated.

12-May-16
I buy all my maps from flatline www.flatlinemaps.com

13-May-16
thank you 70FIREBIRD.

13-May-16

Tberg's Link
Game Planner Maps

13-May-16

Tberg's Link
Sorry, Bad Link

17-May-16
I bought the flatline map for unit 1 last year and really liked it

08-Jun-16
I have never purchased maps. I have always just downloaded the USGS TOPO maps. USGS updated most (if not all) topo's for AZ in 2014. They are high resolution PDF's with satellite image overlay that can be turned on or off. And most importantly, they are free! I work in the engineering industry so I have access to a large format printer. My question is what does Flatline/Game planner maps offer that the USGS maps don't?

13-Jun-16
Guess I'll just have to buy one to find out...

16-Jun-16
Well for $40-50 you can get a unit map with good detail from Game Planner or Flatline that includes GMU boundaries. Game Planner also has free interactive maps of about a dozen western states that you can use to map scout and print your own maps, even if you don't have a large format printer. The interactive maps are made of USGS topos but you don't have to know which maps you need, its all seamless and it has overlays of GMU boundaries, roads, water, ownership, etc... And did I mention, its free.

• Sitka Gear