Contributors to this thread:
buff 14-May-16
Jon Stewart 14-May-16
killinstuff 15-May-16
Burly 15-May-16
Jon Stewart 16-May-16
3DKILLER 24-Aug-16
14-May-16
500lb black bear poached in Red Oak, fisherman found it Floating, not much of a story with it

14-May-16
Hopefully two people were involved. One person can keep his mouth shut, two can't.

I live in a city setting and not for from me there have been 18 deer that have been shot and left for dead. People find them dead in their yards.

15-May-16
Jon if it was 500#'s it would have taken 4 guys to dump the carcass. I've manhandled a lot of bears up to 450# (weighed) and even a 200 pounder is hard to get a hold of good for one guy. I know that area well and bird hunt there a lot. Some good spots for bears around there.

15-May-16
I was thinking the same thing. There had to be a couple of strong guys too even unload it, wether they pushed,pulled or even rolled it. That's one heck of a bear. What a shame.

16-May-16
My experience in law enforcement tells me that the more involved the better. Someone in the know gets pinched for something and they will want to play Monte Hall and their mouth will run like a whip poor wills ass in a wind storm.

24-Aug-16
I pray they catch these bums and punish them to the full extent the law will allow!

• Sitka Gear