Birdman 16-May-16
notme 16-May-16
steve 16-May-16
STM 16-May-16
SmoothieJonez 16-May-16
bigbuckbob 17-May-16
yukon roz 18-May-16
16-May-16
Need recommendations on case for my new toy. Purchased the Tenpoint Stealth FX4. Hard Case? Soft Case? What are others using.

16-May-16
There's a joke in there somewhere...lol

16-May-16
soft case for me .

16-May-16
Soft one for mine, easier to store in car while driving to woods.

16-May-16
I have an Allen soft case that fits Stryker Solution compound crossbow. The soft padded case was given to me as a gift, so I have no idea what it cost. It serves its purpose. Has a plenty of pockets and compartments for quiver, bolts, wax & lube and cocking rope. It's heavily padded, but light weight and has a comfortable sling. I'm happy with it and would recommend.

17-May-16
You may not be planning on taking your new Xbow on an out of state hunting trip at this time, but if you ever want to fly out west, the hard case is the way to go. I also like the added protection it gives for in state hunting, nothing to get bumped out of alignment while in the hard case.

18-May-16
You're gonna love that bow I got the same model last year because of an injury and the deer I shot were both pass threw with the arrow buried in trees 10 and 20 yards passed the deer.Didn't get a case yet so I love this post.

• Sitka Gear