Pennsylvania
Contributors to this thread:
superslamsam 16-May-16
horsethief51 16-May-16
DaleHajas 16-May-16
Ben Farmer 16-May-16
superslamsam 16-May-16
16-May-16
Are there any clubs or ranges in western PA that have 3d ranges open all year or at least during the spring, summer and fall months? Anything near Indiana or Kittanning would be great. Thanks!

16-May-16
There are a lot of clubs in your area that have 3 d shoots once a month this time of year and up until bow season starts. I do not know of any clubs that leave their targets out all of the time. That is extremely hard on expensive targets. Sligo had a shoot yesterday and Oneida has one this coming Sunday. You would probably have to look for a business that has a range, indoors most likely, if you just want to be able to drop in when they are open. Lynn's out route 38 near Oneida dam has a nice indoor range and there is one in northern Clarion county near Fryburg.

Many archery clubs like Oneida near East Butler used to have field archery target courses out year round.

You should look up the Total Archery Challenge at Seven Springs this Fri., Sat. And Sun. You ride the ski lift up the mountain and shoot your back down slopes.

The ubp web site is up to date. Lots of traditional stuff going on the next 6 weeks or so.

16-May-16
Theres one in Indiana thats indoor and open all year.... Just dont remember the name. I think its a sportsmans club, i never been there

16-May-16
TNT shooting grounds had one that was open 7 days a week all summer and fall. Not sure about the spring. I haven't shot there in a few years so not sure if they still do that. It is right off Rt 51 going toward Uniontown.

16-May-16
Thanks guys. I appreciate the responses.

• Sitka Gear