steve 18-May-16
spike78 18-May-16
steve 18-May-16
bigbuckbob 18-May-16
Brian M. 18-May-16
GF 25-May-16
bigbuckbob 25-May-16
18-May-16
https://www.safariclub.org/what-we-do/freedom-to-hunt/first-for-hunters-blog/first-for-hunters/2016/05/17/best-bang-for-your-new-york-buck

are thy stupid or what ??????????????????

18-May-16

SILVERADO's Link

18-May-16
Their going to build a wall around the island so no more bucks can can mate with the does....

18-May-16
I read this last night..i hope ct libertards don't get any screwy ideas

18-May-16
turkey there are just bad my friends live there and want me to shoot everything .

18-May-16
What happens when they all grow old and die? Are they going to pay to fly in new sterile deer?

18-May-16
if they miss 1 buck he will be very happy next year they have no clue !!!!!!!!!!!

18-May-16
And people wonder why someone like D. Trump is so popular right now!! Politicians and bleeding heart liberals want to spend more a the deer than the homeless or single moms! Their priorities are upside down. Cities, states and the country are in financial crisis and they're talking about spending this kind of money??? What am I missing??

Least we forget our biology lesson from this fall - for every deer we see there are 2 we don't see. Therefore, for every buck they can de-nut, there'll be at least one other buck they never saw. As steve said, there's going to be some very happy and busy bucks in the following year.

18-May-16
DeBlasio's father should've been sterilized. What an idiot.

25-May-16
I don't get what it has to do with Trump's popularity... Just another politician making s### up to please the audience, no matter how stupid it gets...

Heck... They wanna pay 5 grand per buck taken out of the breeding population, I am IN! I'll even spring for the non-res tag...

25-May-16
GF

the Trump followers are tired of the career politicians, like Malloy and therefore like the brutal honesty that comes from Trump's mouth. It's the politicians, especially the liberal politicians, that want to take away our guns, eliminate hunting, tax everything we do, etc. The middle class and poor are tired of this.

So saying they want to spend big bucks on bucks is just another example of why people gravitate to someone like Trump.

BTW - send me the $5k, I'm in too :)

• Sitka Gear