BOWJO 21-May-16
Teeton 21-May-16
bill v 22-May-16
Hoyter2804 22-May-16
DrDeniseJ 22-May-16
horsethief51 23-May-16
Rut Nut 23-May-16
20-May-16
Did anyone else draw a kentucky elk tag?????? I drew an antlerless archery (of course) elk tag and am need of guidance. I am looking for tips, anyone who could guide me, etc. I'm an avid female whitetail hunter but have no experience hunting elk and need all the help I can get. If someone knows of a guide or is willing to guide me that would be great. Ironically I have an archery elk hunt in Wyoming in September, so I guess I will have some experience by then!!!! Anyone else draw a tag that wouldn't mind a hunting partner??? Help!

20-May-16
congrats denise!

I missed the deadline to apply this year

have a great hunt!

bill v

21-May-16
Congrats Denise! You will learn much from Mike in Wyoming this Sept. You could not have picked a better guide for you first elk hunt. If it is like other lucrative draw states, you may actually have local guides contacting you.

Good luck!

21-May-16
After elk hunting. You will never look at hunting the same. You will see!!!

Ed

22-May-16
Denise, are you going to try and do Kentuky on your own? or use an outfitter?

I have some ideas on networking in Kentucky if you need it

bill v

22-May-16
Congrats

22-May-16
I am open to any options. I know I can't do it myself and my husband is not helping. I am looking at outfitters or if any of you want to help guide me I could help with expenses and pay for someone's time. I currently have off the second week of November...

23-May-16
I knew what you meant, Denise, but I have to add that you are pretty avid about hunting the male whitetails too. LOL.

23-May-16
LOL Art! :)

Congrats Denise!

• Sitka Gear