skookumjt 22-May-16
happygolucky 23-May-16
Mike F 23-May-16
razorhead 23-May-16
skookumjt 23-May-16
nutritionist 05-Jun-16
skookumjt 05-Jun-16
22-May-16
I sponsored a seminar by John O'brion with Grandpa Ray Outdoors yesterday here in Ladysmith. I have gotten to know John pretty well in the last few months and am amazed at how in depth his knowledge is about plants and deer nutrition. His talk was very informative and the attendees seemed to learn a lot.

I will be using his products on all of the food plots I do for myself and for clients this year and I am really excited to try all of his different mixes.

I videoed the seminar and I am hoping to have it available on my website in a day or two. I'll let everyone know when I do.

23-May-16
John is a great resource and I have already learned a lot from him. I have bought a variety of his seeds and will be buying more. He has taken time to answer many questions for me via email.

John is a sponsor on this site and has an excellent business to support besides the fact his business is local in WI.

23-May-16
I am meeting John Wednesday after work and picking up a bunch of corn and other seed. He has good prices and I am willing to give him a try.

23-May-16
skook what guide service do you run?

23-May-16
My primary business is forestry and land management. I also guided some bear hunters last year. My business name is JT's Outdoors Land and Forest Management.

05-Jun-16
ive been shooting videos every day the past week or so and they are being posted on social media.

www.grandparayoutdoors.com www.facebook.com/grandparayoutdoors.com @obrionag on twitter

hope they help!!

05-Jun-16
I got my DVD of the seminar finally yesterday and try and get it in the website asap.

• Sitka Gear