STM 22-Jun-16
longbeard 23-Jun-16
notme 30-Jun-16
notme 30-Jun-16
notme 30-Jun-16
notme 02-Jul-16
notme 02-Jul-16
08-Jun-16
One of my landowners has two hens with a mess of little ones over the last week or so.

09-Jun-16
I saw a hen late last week with 6 or 7 poults

09-Jun-16
Saw a hen with 7 pigeon sized poults last Friday on my street.

11-Jun-16
This week I walked into a flock of poults while crossing a field in Bridgewater. They flushed all around me and flew only 30 feet or so and landed in the woods bordering the field. Two hens with them just stuck their heads up above the tall grass, clucking away, and headed for the woods to round the poults up. There had to be 15 - 20 poults in that bunch. Very nice to see.

22-Jun-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
Been seeing these guys every morning on the way to work for a week now

22-Jun-16
Interestingly on my way to work this Monday I looked into a cemetery that I drive by everyday and something caught my eye that seemed out of place. I had an idea of what it was so I turned around and drove into the cemetery. Sure enough it didn't take long for me to locate a big old gobbler in full strut. I drove around the cemetery roads and was able to get within 60 yards of him (still strutting) and turned off my vehicle. I stuck my head out the window with a mouth call at the ready and began a soft series of yelps, ramping up to a excited series of cuts. He started gobbling hard and pirouetting in strut. I then toned it down to soft yelps again, hoping that he would work closer to my parking spot. Suddenly, I was abruptly cut off by an irate hen who was hidden from view behind a tombstone. Apparently they had other things on their mind and I had interrupted. I nicknamed him the Tombstone Tom, but fortunately for him he resides where hunting is not allowed. It was great to hear those wonderful sounds again for one last time this year. Also, I was able to video some of it with my IPhone!!

22-Jun-16
I had a lone hen walk through my yard yesterday, not a common sight unfortunately.

23-Jun-16
still a lot if they survive

30-Jun-16
Only if were talking clams dude..lol

30-Jun-16
Gotta earn yer red wings my man..lol

30-Jun-16
Pretty much..LMFAO

02-Jul-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo

02-Jul-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
There was 9 more little ones crossing the street..cool to see...

• Sitka Gear