Bwana 2 01-Jul-16
Drop Tine 01-Jul-16
GVS 01-Jul-16
Pasquinell 01-Jul-16
HunterR 01-Jul-16
Nocturnal8 01-Jul-16
RJN 01-Jul-16
01-Jun-16
RC would you cover the event, with pics and stuff and post it. when its done.... I was looking forward to going, however, my wife had to have surgery last week, and life has taken an unexpected turn......

I now have to keep close to home, etc, for therapy and stuff,,,,,,,,

so it would be nice, to see some pics of that event, I am sure it is going to be a big one, my friends from Iowa are coming, and I know guys coming down from the UP also......

have fun

02-Jun-16
I might make it for a day.

02-Jun-16
Got permission to post this (looking for volunteers):

"Hello my name is Ricky Krueger I am the 2nd vp for the Pope & Young club. I am going to be the volunteer coordinator for the rendezvous at the Mackenzie center and hopefully get everyone where they need and want to go.

Some of the areas we need volunteers the most is the novelty shoots including; >> 3-d pop up >> Aerial archery >> Long distance shoot >> Steel bear >> Archery tag >> And the 3-d courses >> Some of the other places will be; >> Raffle table >> Registration >> Merchandise >> And a few other places that I am sure will pop up. There is room for everyone.

I am working with a few organizations and a lot of individuals. Feel free to contact me my email is [email protected]. My phone numbers is 402-720-4520.

Thank you, Ricky Krueger

02-Jun-16
I'm looking at coming Friday the 10th. If I remember, I'll bring some jerky along and we can compare.

02-Jun-16
Figure on checking it out Friday.

06-Jun-16
I will be there for the weekend. Stop by the WTA booth and say hi.

07-Jun-16
any idea on hunt action what hunts ?

07-Jun-16
RC - I see on the event schedule they have a "Wildlife Area". What's that about?

08-Jun-16
Pope and Young is under new leadership, a younger group, trying to reenergize the org,,,,, good group, go there and join at a great discount, that they may offer............. wish I was going,,,,,, it will be a great shoot

10-Jun-16

IKE220's embedded Photo
IKE220's embedded Photo
Some guy baited me right in to his booth. I was like a bear coming in. Jerky and water, sweets does it everytime!

10-Jun-16
GREAT SHOOT! If ya can GO, GO! All the ranges were shootable with my recurve. Brand NEW TARGETS, AWESOME!

Thanks for a GREAT SHOOT!

10-Jun-16
I hope the venison jerky is from domestic deer and not from wild deer, I'd hate for you to have another DNR violation. Is one of the skull mounts the spiker you poached?

11-Jun-16
It's "gifted" as a way to draw people to your booth hence it's using wild game in an illegal way. You should know that but the question is do you really care? I'm betting your chili you make for the clubs is also venison which is also illegal.

11-Jun-16
As zinger circles ever smaller circles

11-Jun-16
Rancid, the Jerky was darn good, the water much appreciated. It was nice to meet you as well. Hope your having a good show!

11-Jun-16
Just goes to show how little you are concerned about game laws, first poaching deer and then illegaly using it for promoting your gimmicks. Just like you were "feeding" the deer, not baiting them right? You're so full of BS that your teeth are brown. But then again that's the real reason you started this thread - to promote your garbage - not really to promote P&Y. I'd also guess that P&Y, and any other group, doesn't really want a cancer such as yourself promoting and being connected with their group.

And while it was said in jest if you did pick up road kill to make your chili (pat yourself on the back again calling it award winning) thatwould also be illegal. Again not that you would care as you seem to only worry about DNR rules that other people break, not the ones you break.

12-Jun-16
Wake up your alter egos and other alias names to defend your poaching, violating ass now.

12-Jun-16
You guys sure are good at turning a thread that should be positive and unifying into a pissing match. Pretty sad. This is one topic that all bowhunters should be able to agree on.

We showed up yesterday. Joined pny and shot all the courses. Very fun event.

12-Jun-16
Zinger-

In keeping this thread debate free, where in state statutes, game laws or any other legal briefs does it state that it is illegal to give away wild game or fish legally harvested in Wisconsin.

If that were the case then everyone who drops off a deer to be donated to the food pantries would be subject to a fine.

Just the facts, please.

Oh, and by the way, I am NOT RC

12-Jun-16
It's not illegal to give away wild game, but it is illegal to use it for promoting your business, just like it's illegal to sell it. By using it as a way to get people into your booth is using it as a marketing tool.

BowTech, can you steal some pictures off of RC's sons or daughter in laws FB page to show the party your were at?

kylet, this was never a thread about P&Y, it was a post that RC made to try to promote his gadget business that just so happened to be at the P&Y event.

12-Jun-16
Actually I would not known of the event had it not been posted here and on my way as I type this. (Wife is driving) I can't believe adults are acting this way.

12-Jun-16
RC - Good news for me, my wife likes my jerky better than your jerky. The boys enjoyed the jerky and the event. They got to shoot a lot of arrows and had their pictures taken by DNR for possible use in a promo. Fun day.

I heard about the event here and on the Leatherwall and Big Game forum and in an e mail from WTA. Glad I went.

12-Jun-16
BowTech AKA RC then how did you end up posting pictures from RC's daughter in laws FB page on here? You're either RC, his son(the one that got banned from every FB gun site) or his daughter in law, which one are you?

12-Jun-16
Who the hell cares? Take it to private messages.

12-Jun-16
Zinger: Take BREAK! We don't want to LISTEN TO YOU!

Besides, I was next to RC's booth and he had a NOTE as to Free water and venison jerky! A DNR warden was

also at the same booth and NEVER said a word! Let the

wardens do they work!

12-Jun-16
RC, I'm not looking through 50 pages of threads to find the one where you were called out and shown what you really are - a lying piece of crap. You know it, as does everyone else on the thread. Even if I would go through all the effort to find the thread I'm sure you deleted your comments already - kind of like when you deleted your posts where you blamed your dad for your poaching. I'm betting you also deleted the posts where you said your father had died, or the one where you found a picture of someone else's DNR licsense and claimed it was you when you were caught using another fake name.

Bobbin, Yet you want to hear a lying poacher try to sell his crap on this site against the rules all the time? Maybe the warden just realized that it didn't pay to try to investigate because RC is known to be a narsasistic liar and he doesn't want to go through all the effort only to find out that it's not actual venison jerky but instead jerky he bought at the store and repackaged so that he could claim it's his own.

12-Jun-16

Zinger's embedded Photo
Zinger's embedded Photo
Look what I found? This is the picture you used to claim you were out of the country in a thread. Funny thing is that it's a picture from RC's daughter in law hmmm, So is Amy your wife or your daughter in law? Regardless you're not Grant are you?

12-Jun-16
RC it was a rough year for those in the north, how many deer did you guys kill last year, in your area?

12-Jun-16
no I know you do not hunt the north, I was just wondering how many you guys got last year,,,,, just curious.... you have to hunt where the deer are, that's for sure,,,,,,,

sounds like the event was a good one

12-Jun-16
Yes candy, water, hats, etc are costs of doing business but they're not wild game are they? You just admitted that you were using it for business purposes, that's different than giving it to your friend or neighbor, and it is illegal. You may not care, and honestly I don't really care that much either but it just goes to show once again your lack a dasical approach to game laws.

Find the thread yourself. I would think that if people were posting pictures of my daught in law on the internet I would be a little more irritated.

12-Jun-16
While I didn't specifically drive down 2 1/2 hours for the event today (granddaughter #4 1st birthday) it was a little disappointing to get there at noon and a lot of the vendors were torn down already.

12-Jun-16
You know you posted it as does everyone else. I have no need to post a. Link. Plus it's to much fun messing with you.

I'm not pro crossbow, I'm just anti hypocrite that thinks a crossbow is to modern for archery season and then uses a just as modern compound. I'm actually neutral on crossbows, use them if you want but there not the black magic many on here try to make them out to be.

13-Jun-16
Your insistence that I post a link to the thread confirms that you have deleted your posts or the entire thread. I understand what you're trying to do.

13-Jun-16
In Zingers defense, someone did post those pictures in a thread here on bowsite. I do remember RC arguing on that post and the poster of the pictures defending him. Once caught the thread went dead. I don't remember if it was Bow Tech nor do I care who posted them. Why don't all of you grow up and act your age. RC you have the most to gain with your new business, as your behavior on the web is a direct reflection of your business.

Yes, if you went to the website it did say they were closing at noon. I'm sure most just looked at the dates on the flyer. Next year it may well be advised the put the shoot times on the flyer.

13-Jun-16
I never said I took the picture from the thread, mainly because the thread no longer exists as someone deleted it. Maybe the person who deleted the thread is the one who is insisting that I post a link to it because they know it no longer exists??? You post from multiple different names and accounts so I don't doubt you've found a way to delete your foot prints. Not stalking your family just showing you the pictures that BT posted on here. I figure you would be pretty upset if you found out a stranger was posting pictures of your family claiming that they were them, I know I would be.

You say I should get help? I'm just enjoying messing with the "special" kid in the group. You're the one who has multiple identities that you use to defend yourself and to promote your gimmicks. Just remember there is a reason that you've been banned from this site and pretty much every other site you've ever been a member of.

13-Jun-16
I posted it to show you what picture I was talking about, like you didn't already know. Sharpspur also remembers seeing itI just posted pictures that you already posted on BS. Remember that you posted pictures of a random person along with a picture of someone else's DNR license to try to show it wasn't you posting. You also posted pictures of your DIL to try to prove you weren't who everyone knew you were and you say I'm being creepy? Look in the mirror you Fn moron?

Are you going on the record to say that you have not posted under multiple different names on this site?

13-Jun-16
Zinger, just go away if you can't contribute to this thread. After seeing all of the effort and volunteers that it took to put this event on you disgust me when you turn this into your own pissing thread.

13-Jun-16
I spent the whole weekend there with the Wisconsin Traditional Archers booth and want to start out by thanking everyone that helped to put this huge event on. I have been to many shoots and that includes a few national ones and this was the largest one yet for me. Everything was well organized and well staffed. Volunteers came from all over the country. They endured the heat and always were cheerful and eager to help. THANK YOU

I was impressed to see a number of stick bows at the shoot and would say that the ratio was higher than you would see at any other mixed shoot.

I met people that came from great distances just for this shoot and they were glad that the came. It was a shame that more people from Wisconsin didn't come out.

I enjoyed catching up with old friends and making a few new ones.

At the end all of the targets were auctioned and there were many great deals to be had there.

Our booth was right next to RC's and I have to say that he had more than his share of the traffic there. I would have to say that his success came down to more than the bait that he had out because he did better than the quality glass booth across the aisle with the pair of skimpy white short shorts for their bait.

Thanks again to everyone that came out and especially those that contributed.

13-Jun-16

kylet's embedded Photo
kylet's embedded Photo

13-Jun-16
Zingbat either get off the meds or get on some!

Ron send him a pair of underwear that should make him happy for a while. I think he has some sick infatuation for you.

13-Jun-16
Wholly cow! I'm gone for a few days and you guys are at it like cats and dogs. RC, most of what you post is actually kind of interesting and it keeps this forum lively in the off season. Zinger, get a life bro! Try golf, it's a fun hobby and will get your mind off of RC for a couple hours.

14-Jun-16

14-Jun-16
N

14-Jun-16
RC, you did post those pics under an alter. I do agree that Zinger gives you WAY to much space in his head. But for you to say you didn't post those pics a while back, is an outright lie.

14-Jun-16
Thank you Ron for the contributions on this thread and to the P&Y convention.

17-Jun-16
Zinger said "Just goes to show how little you are concerned about game laws, first poaching deer and then illegaly using it for promoting your gimmicks" Zinger post up the state statue/law that says a person can't give away free wild game to promote a business. Why is it that several meat processing companies were giving away free venison samples at the Wisconsin Deer And Turkey Expo to promote their businesses?

Just do us all a favor and pull you bottom lip over your head and swallow.......

17-Jun-16
Where to RC's posts go?

17-Jun-16
They booted RC erased everything he posted. And took down my page saying he was booted

17-Jun-16
For once I am speechless........

Time to go feed the bears.

17-Jun-16
Zinger to?

17-Jun-16
Anyone who has access to a corporate IT department can see all the addresses used and there are many from the same couple of addresses and geo locations. It's funny how many use different handles and then say they have been away for awhile.

17-Jun-16
I'm still here? Ronnie is also I'm sure. If he follows his normal course of action he will post on here under some of his different names he uses and after a while when the moderators stop monitoring this state's site again he will come back as RC.

Konk1, I can't say for all meat markets at all shows but the ones I've been at that I talked to the meat market guys they actually use beef for the samples but use the venison recipe instead of their normal beef sausage recipes. And if they did use venison they can buy commercial venison to use. You would really not see anything wrong with them going out each fall to shoot a couple deer to make into sausage to promote their meat market business? Our local hunter's safety instructors used to sell venison brats at a show then were told it wasn't legal so they started "selling" buns and giving away a venison brat with the bun, that they were told was illegal.

Pasquinell, do you have access to that information? If so please share what you've found.

19-Jun-16
All the self-serving rule-breaking shameless free advertising without becoming a sponsor probably did him in yet again. He never has been one who believes in rules/laws. I wonder what the over-under is when he returns? I see his son is still posting here.

19-Jun-16
......and he's back.....

20-Jun-16
Is it a Bowsite policy that when one person is banned, the entire family is also?

20-Jun-16
My God he's right. 24/7 365 too funny

20-Jun-16
"Which one is his son?"

:) The apple did not fall far from the tree.

"Is it a Bowsite policy that when one person is banned, the entire family is also? "

Perhaps it should be when that person is a partner in the business that shamelessly broke the Bowsite advertising rules getting free advertising, basically laughing in Pat's face, being too cheap to pay for a sponsorship. Of course, they have done this multiple times now and RC has been booted for it multiple times. His cronies will continue to condone his actions.

Kudos to guys like Nutritionist who don't pump their products incessantly yet pay for sponsorships.

And the son arrives in 3..2..1

20-Jun-16

20-Jun-16
"Perhaps it should be when that person is a partner in the business that shamelessly broke the Bowsite advertising rules getting free advertising, basically laughing in Pat's face, being too cheap to pay for a sponsorship."

Perhaps Pat has addressed it, Perhaps he does not care. Perhaps the girls on this site should quit their whining and let him go away?

20-Jun-16
"Perhaps Pat has addressed it, Perhaps he does not care. Perhaps the girls on this site should quit their whining and let him go away? "

If Pat did not care, RC would not be constantly booted right Captain? As for girls and whining, yes, you have remained and feel the need to protect your Tennille Captain. I know how much it bothered you last he got the boot. You seem to condone rule breaking. "Perhaps" that is part of your M.O. too ;).

20-Jun-16
This post is as close to the hunting version of jerry springer as it gets. Let it go already guys!!!!!!!

20-Jun-16
BT wether you're RC, his son, or maybe his sister in law we don't know because RC has posted under so many different names that it's impossible to keep them all straight but we do know that you're either him or one of his relatives.

20-Jun-16
Happy, control your emotions. The estrogen level is apparently rising. I have made no reference to the validity of or lack of for his removal. And, name calling is childish. Continue. You are doing a good job of marginalizing yourself.

20-Jun-16
BT, you should be the one answering the question because you know better than anyone else who's who when it comes to RC.

21-Jun-16
"This thread designated as DEBATE FREE. All responses must be Constructive and Positive."

Great to see all these Constructive and Positive comments about the Pope and Young Rendezvous.

21-Jun-16
"And, name calling is childish. "

You are right Captain. You saying this - "Perhaps the girls on this site should quit their whining " was very childish but continues to show what a hypocrite you can be. Continue.

21-Jun-16
"This thread designated as DEBATE FREE. All responses must be Constructive and Positive."

The one that started this thread is gone again fro a little while.

Enjoy it while you can. Let it go and move on.

I am pretty sure he is sitting behind his computer laughing his rear end off knowing how he gets into the minds of some here.

Like my Grand Daughter sings every once in a while

"Let it go, Let is go"

21-Jun-16
"Perhaps the girls on this site should quit their whining "

Happy, I never called you a girl, you placed that on yourself. Far be it from me to disagree. You are so simple, and, that is not a name, just a fact.

23-Jun-16
There could not be a truer statement on this site..."24/7/365 Rent Free"

23-Jun-16
Konk +1

23-Jun-16
Just another of RC's many talents. He is nowhere and everywhere all at the same time. "24/7/365 Rent Free"

24-Jun-16
Yet another thread ruined by Zinger talking about RC. Wow.

25-Jun-16
No it was a thread ruined by the original poster who wasn't supposed to be on this site to begin with and then started this thread for the purpose of promoting his business.

25-Jun-16
Don't feel sorry for me, I'm fine. Feel sorry for a person that breaks laws and rules to fit what he wants and that needs to pat himself on the back whenever he does anything. Or needs to post under multiple names to try to make it look like other people support him.

25-Jun-16
All these posts and I just noticed Young is spelt wrong in the title of the thread LOL!

25-Jun-16
Who needs the help, the one doing wrong (RC) or the one pointing it out (me)? Or the one defending the one doing the wrong(you)?

25-Jun-16
Zinger you've made 4 posts since I posted and in every one of your posts you've talked about RC. Do you not realize you have an unhealthy/odd/strange love/obsession for RC? I mean granted RC is a very talented, skilled, helpful (I guess I'd say pretty much awesome) individual but your admiration is a little too much. Bow_tech is right, especially with the train wreck thing. I remember when you use to post here like a normal person, good grammar, spelling, punctuation, not many incoherent ramblings, your posts were on topic, you seemed like a fairly normal person. Unfortunately though some months back it all started going downhill as your obsession grew. These days it seems as if you're a completely different person and not in a good way. Help is just a phone call away (and no I don't mean call RC.)

25-Jun-16
I just have a good memory and refuse to let him off the hook just because he labels his posts debate free. He's a narsasist that has a way of getting kicked off of every site he is on. He posts under multiple names (we all know he does regardless of what he says, if you don't believe that sorry but you're a fool) he does that so much that no one even knows who's who anymore so he pretty much took much of the integrity of this site away. His rantings have driven away a lot of the old time posters and over all he's not someone that we want representing hunters. He also lies like unreal. So yes I will keep on him when he comes back on here, if he isn't already. I get PMs from people quite often supporting me but they don't want to say anything publicly because they don't want to have RC go after them like the internet bully he is.

26-Jun-16
Guys! You've beat the HELL out of this thread! We DON"T want to hear it anymore! It's all CHILDISH!

26-Jun-16
Zinger may give RC way more time and effort than RC deserves, however. Zinger is still here and RC is banned for the 100th time.

26-Jun-16
"RC is banned for the 100th time. "

100th? That number is quite low. He has to hold the all-time Bowsite record. Once a violator...

For all his cronies who seem to have their heads firmly implanted up his rear orifice in admiration of his violating antics, you need not fear because your favorite violator will be back. Here is how it will go as this has been the pattern that last dozen or so times.

- There will be a thread where RC is mentioned and he’ll send one of his cronies in with a 1000 word diatribe about those talking about him.

- Then there will be another thread like the one above but he’ll pop in himself saying he’s been away from Bowsite for months and is too busy with all his business propositions to be here.

- Next, he pops in here and there (he can’t help himself) to cut down some people who opine differently than him and before you know it, he’s back full bore.

- Lastly, he starts throwing it back in Pat’s face again by pimping his products incessantly and he gets banned by Pat once again. Rinse and repeat.

26-Jun-16
CRCD (chronic RC Disorder) or it might be

RCDS (RC Derangement Disorder)

26-Jun-16
Da Zing Thou does protest to much! Perhaps the z i n g e r Is an Are Sea alias? The other dark half of the moon?

26-Jun-16
Rutnstrut

Ya jumped right back on the band wagon! Just drop it guys! NOBODY cares!

27-Jun-16
"Yeah we get it HunterR, Bow_Tech and Konk1, you guys have a major crush for RC, follow him on his stupid blog" I don't care who your are, that right there is funny $hit. Couldn't tell you what's on his blog or who visits it. You must visit his blog since you seem to know who visits it. I do have a man crush on RC, because I'm RC. Must be true if Lord Zinger says so. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah 24/7/365.Thanks for posting up on a nice topic RC, RIP where ever you are.

27-Jun-16
I wonder what Art young, Saxton pope, Glen St Charles and Jim Dourhty are thinking right now looking down on you guys having this internet bitch slapping sesion with the clubs name on the thread heading. End it- or start another thread. Pathetic. Sorry my kids pictures of them enjoying our sport is associated with this

27-Jun-16

Drop Tine's embedded Photo

27-Jun-16
BT and why do you think people think these other names are RC? Maybe because he has history of using multiple names???

27-Jun-16
If you don't know that he uses multiple names you're an idiot. Or you know it and just don't want to admit it because you have a man crush on him.

27-Jun-16
"Yeah we get it HunterR, Bow_Tech and Konk1, you guys have a major crush for RC, follow him on his stupid blog."

I didn't realize he had a blog, apparently you pay more attention to him than I do. I could see him having a blog though, as mentioned before as talented and helpful as he is I could see him wanting to share his talents and help others. Maybe you could post the link to his blog here since you brought it up. ;-)

27-Jun-16
and what does this all have to do with the original topic,,,,, geesh,

27-Jun-16
I'm done with the thread, the village idiot is banned again so I have nothing more to say about it.

28-Jun-16
I think you guy's should find out where each other is and punch it out . Get it over with .

29-Jun-16
George Foresight from Wisconsin Goes by the handle "Zinger"

"Really"

29-Jun-16
Hey, I heard there was a Pope and Young Rendezvous June 10-12. I wasn't able to attend. Does anyone know how that went?

29-Jun-16
The Wisconsin Traditional Archers had a booth right between Art Boehm, the flint knapper and to our right was the one and only Rancid Crabtree selling his broadhead sharpeners. His booth had to be the busiest one in the tent. The only time there was a chance to talk to him was right away in the morning. I suspect next time he will hire a few helpers.

29-Jun-16
Wish I could have gone.

29-Jun-16
http://staysharpguide.com/

29-Jun-16
https://www.facebook.com/blackclawholder/info?tab=page_info

Here is the spacebook page for the bow holder

29-Jun-16
http://innovativeoutdoorsmanllc.com/

here is the website, I really like this guys stuff

29-Jun-16
Un freaked believable!

29-Jun-16
You need a link to his site? Really? How freaken stupid do you think we all are? More blatant advertising.

29-Jun-16
The problem is that RC has posted under so many different names that we no longer know who is him and who isn't. Then someone (you) ask for a link, seriously? Like you don't already know the link. We all know you're either RC or someone who knows him very,, very well. You know all of his sites so asking for them was just a way to get more free advertising on this thread that was started for the only purpose of getting free advertising. You say you're within the rules so now you start following rules??? You ask for a link that you already know and then someone who hasn't posted on this entire thread suddenly posts three posts with links to RC's sites, does anyone else find this odd? Sorry huntfishfool43 but like I said RC has made this site such a joke about who he is and who he isn't.

Some said that they can check if multiple names are coming from the same user or same location. Can you run this and see who is and who isn't who they say they are?

29-Jun-16
Gotta agree with Zinger , Things are smelling fishy around here . JMO

29-Jun-16
For god sakes Zinger.. Do bowsite a favor and go far, FAR away. I'm being a bit of a hypocrite. But didn't your parents tell you, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

This back and forth between you guys is exactly why I, and others don't bother posting as often, or anymore. just let it go. I am sure all the forum members here are aware of the fact RC has multiple names. We don't need you as a self elected Internet security. Please, just do us all a favor, and stop. And post something useful to this site. i don't mean to be rude but sheesh.. Let's act like adults here..

30-Jun-16
No, don't leave Zinger. I am laughing so hard at you now. This is great. It has been a long time since I have started the day such a big laugh. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

30-Jun-16
I really like the broad head sharpener for the money probably the best sporting tool I own. I also picked up the bow holder, but have not used it yet, in the field but it appears to be exactly what I was looking for. I was unable to make the rendezvous so I missed the chance to stop by his booth. It sounds like it was a great time. Kudos to those who donated their time making this happen.

HF43

01-Jul-16
WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!! I come here for my morning chuckle and nothing. No Zinger, nothing. NICE GOING!!! ppphhhttt(with extra spit)

01-Jul-16
Hmmm...I just hopped on this thread for the first time since about a week after the rondevous.

I wondered what was getting this to triple figures this long after.

Un-flipping-believable. "YOU" guys need to get out more.

Last time I saw a cat fight like this, it was at a high school girls hockey game...and that'd come in 2nd to this debacle.

01-Jul-16

Bwana 2's embedded Photo
Bwana 2's embedded Photo
Zinger Ron wants his underwear BACK!!!!

01-Jul-16

01-Jul-16
Uncle Zinger, Uncle Zinger! Tell us about the time Rancid Crabtree posted his bowhunting products on bowsite and solved every bowhunters problems in whole wide world and got super rich and lived happy ever after. Pleeeaaassseee Uncle Zinger.

01-Jul-16
I now know why the youth hunt is so important to many on this thread. Not as mentors either.

I would not have expected the president of a bow hunting organization to "join" in a thread of this nature and would show some restraint regardless of petsonal feelings or donations given for banquets.

Pretty weird actually how many handles one or two people are using from simular IP addresses/domains/cells.

Let this thread drop and let's talk bowhunting.

01-Jul-16
"Zinger Ron wants his underwear BACK!!!"

+1000 LMAO!!!

01-Jul-16
+1 pasquinell

01-Jul-16
+2 Pasq

• Sitka Gear