notme 07-Jun-16
notme 26-Jun-16
notme 26-Jun-16
notme 26-Jun-16
bb 26-Jun-16
05-Jun-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
Backstrap (foreground) marinated in minced garlic,thyme,juniper berries,sesame oil,wortcherrrr and a hint of chalulas green pepper sauce...

Sirloin,minced garlic,parsley,tons of black pepper,minced Taiwan pepper and 1/2 a bottle of toms roid rippin hot sauce(cherry pepper n roasted garlic)

Low n slow on the grill..covered with sauteed onions and mushrooms over a bed of arugula and dandelion...a couple of 30pks and some friends...mmmmm. Good times

05-Jun-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
That's a happy fat bastard....lol

05-Jun-16
Now that looks impressive v. Both the meat and the gut. I may ask you for that recipe this fall.

05-Jun-16
I wanna be a friend

07-Jun-16
Sure come down,every ones invited to the heman womanhaters FTW unemployment weekly dinner...just bring non sense and stupidity..and a 30pk..maybe a bottle of jack..,money incase noboby feels like cooking......lol

Spike,copy paste dude..i already forgot what I used..lol

26-Jun-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
Back strap in marsala,capers,thyme,fennel seed ,spiked with garlic,salt,lots of black pepper

Butterflied roast in sesame oil,sriracha chili sauce,bull snort butt burner jalapeno sauce,handfull of black pepper...cooked up with some of there French fry taters..uuhhhhhummm(slingblade) Perfect with ice cccold beer

26-Jun-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
Don't know who that b...lol

26-Jun-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
Getting rounder...lol

26-Jun-16
I'm sure Darla was pissed she didn't get the invitation.

• Sitka Gear