GF 14-Jun-16
notme 15-Jun-16
spike78 15-Jun-16
nehunter 15-Jun-16
steve 15-Jun-16
SILVERADO 17-Jun-16
GF 20-Jun-16
07-Jun-16
I was thinking of switching to these broad heads this coming season, has anyone tried them? If so what are your thoughts.

14-Jun-16
I don't think there's all that much to figure out about choosing a broadhead...Oughtta work fine... There's nothing ridiculous about 'em, so as long as the ferrules hold up, it's hard to go wrong with a moderately large, fixed-blade COC.

It's the ones that are scarcely any longer than they are wide that worry me, but with an efficient compound and a 400-grain or so arrow, it'd probably take a really big deer or a really bad shot to cause real trouble.

Personally, I'm thinking about switching over to Ace - just so long as I can get them as sharp as they need to be...

15-Jun-16
Giving up on the slick triks ? The ferrules might be a concern but they look pretty good...

15-Jun-16
Looks like a solid stout head. I thought about it but they have less cutting surface than my tricks although not by much. I also have 5 or 6 tricks left so here in MA that should last me the next 12 years lol.

15-Jun-16
Are you looking at the Titanium model? I work with Titanium a lot and know that you cant hold a sharp edge.

Titanium is not as hard as some grades of heat-treated steel. You will never get the sharpness of a Slick Trick.

15-Jun-16
Why would you change you probably shot 50 deer with slick tricks I know some time the blood trail isn't great but they always kill the deer .??????

17-Jun-16
I don't think the grizztricks that I'm shooting are grouping at 30+ yds. I think with their size they are starting to plane. I think I may try the slick trick magnum 125's.

20-Jun-16
JMO, I've never been able to fix a problem by changing out my equipment unless something was glaringly defective/deficient...

Guess my bow's not fast enough to cause me any trouble or something.... Magnus Stingers flew like bullets for me....

• Sitka Gear