longbeard 08-Jun-16
Mike in CT 08-Jun-16
onepin 08-Jun-16
bigbuckbob 09-Jun-16
yukon roz 09-Jun-16
yukon roz 10-Jun-16
GF 13-Jun-16
07-Jun-16
Yeah, thermometer jumped up three degrees in a minute.

08-Jun-16
I'm not in it running naked down the road singing Puccini's paliacci while eating a black cherry walnut ice cream cone...so ,ya there's nothing odd ....lol

08-Jun-16
I stand corrected,ruggero leoncavallo pagliaci...not sure why Puccini entered me noggin....now that's odd!!!

08-Jun-16
SWK what are you referring to?

08-Jun-16
What I notice is you have 2 young deer that don't have spots; in early June that's odd.

If those deer are last year's drops they're looking decidedly underfed; if this years even if they were born very early they should still be in spots and they'd be well above average in size for their ages.

Odd indeed.

08-Jun-16

09-Jun-16
Typically see fawns the end of June, maybe because they're more mobile after a few weeks.

09-Jun-16
I found coyote poop on my driveway with 2 hooves from a fawn in it last night.Glad I just bought a electronic caller last weekend.Time to check my zero on rifle and shoot some coyotes.

10-Jun-16
Good idea with fawn distress.I had been seeing a doe with 1 fawn for about a week ,now no doe or fawn. Have seen the coyote 2 times in yard but it leaves its poop about every 3 days by my house I think it has seen my new puppy and wants an easy meal.

13-Jun-16
Probably born late last year - no way they could have been dropped this spring.

Also take into account the wide-angle effect of the lens... The size of the doe is probably exaggerated - sorta like that 50-pound gray squirrel in the foreground!

• Sitka Gear