Booner 13-Jun-16
skookumjt 13-Jun-16
shedhead 14-Jun-16
shedhead 14-Jun-16
rershooter 14-Jun-16
glunker 14-Jun-16
Bloodtrail 14-Jun-16
13-Jun-16
I have been looking for 5 or 6 ft. cultipacker to pull behind my ranger. All I find are small expensive ones or 3 pt hitch. any suggestions or thoughts

13-Jun-16
I broke down and bought one from Rural King for about $675 shipped. Has tires on one side to make it easier to move. Flip it over to cultipack. I was tired of looking and only finding old crap for nearly as much.

14-Jun-16
Look on craigs list in the greenbay area. Thiers a guy that buys old ones and refurbs and sells them. Sorry i dont have the number. I bought a 5ft from him for $600. Brand new shafts and bearings and custom heavy duty frame. Used it this year on about 3 actes so far and the thing is awesome. Best piece of eqiptment ive bought and it will last longer than im around. He also sells old john deer planters and grain drills

14-Jun-16
Look on craigs list in the greenbay area. Thiers a guy that buys old ones and refurbs and sells them. Sorry i dont have the number. I bought a 5ft from him for $600. Brand new shafts and bearings and custom heavy duty frame. Used it this year on about 3 actes so far and the thing is awesome. Best piece of eqiptment ive bought and it will last longer than im around. He also sells old john deer planters and grain drills

14-Jun-16
I have one, I'll take some pics tonight and send them to you tomorrow.

14-Jun-16
Will a 40 gal lawn roller work? If so it is a cheap mobile alternative.

14-Jun-16
Glunker...not a bad idea!

• Sitka Gear