spike78 20-Jun-16
Will 20-Jun-16
notme 20-Jun-16
Richm444 21-Jun-16
bigbuckbob 21-Jun-16
notme 21-Jun-16
Richm444 28-Jun-16
16-Jun-16
What's going on with rabbits, chipmunks and squirrels this summer? My back yard looks like a petting zoo lately! Never had a problem with anything eating from my garden and now I have to fence it in.

I know we had a mild winter, but I didn't expect this kind of spike in animals. See if it holds true for deer and not just the coyotes, bobcats and bear.

16-Jun-16
I was expecting it, and looking forward to it. Being in the wildlife control biz, I had a feeling the enormous amount of acorns would (or should) produce an enormous squirrel population. Lots of squirrels means lots of work. Hopefully the deer have twins and triplets and it's a bountiful archery season.

16-Jun-16
I saw 9 baby squirrels coming out of a tree at work yesterday...seems like the squirrel and chipmunk population doubled at Toyland,rabbits and groundhogs too..

16-Jun-16
It would be nice if the chipmunks, etc would eat gypsy moths.

16-Jun-16
Caterpillars,that is

20-Jun-16
A very good acorn crop last season = more rodents!

20-Jun-16
Notme, did you grab one of those squirrels for the speedo lol?

20-Jun-16
I've seen several wood chucks, tons of chipmunks and squirrels and more rabbits than in a decade or more.

20-Jun-16
Soft and comfy..shouldve de bugged it first...lol...tree rats gonna be putting a hurting on bait piles

21-Jun-16
Bumper crop of acorns - I trap chipmunks every day - move them out - I am not sure how far away I need to bring them but I am sure its is farther than you would expect

21-Jun-16
Rich - what are you using for the chipmunks? They're digging holes all over the place.

21-Jun-16

notme's Link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aORyEgsaQa4....I guess that's the humane way..i put a couple of inches of water then cover that with seeds...fun for all

28-Jun-16
BBB- I use peanut butter - works great for everything - you could mix in some seeds or slab it on some acorns too

• Sitka Gear