Jeff Durnell 22-Jun-16
RC 22-Jun-16
Will tell 22-Jun-16
RC 22-Jun-16
Rut Nut 22-Jun-16
Big D 24-Jun-16
George D. Stout 05-Jul-16
20-Jun-16
The Doe tags went up to $6.90 from $6.70 For Resident and non resident is $26.90

20-Jun-16
The extra .20 is by contract to the PALS system.

20-Jun-16
That's fine with me !

20-Jun-16
That's ridiculous, the tags cost way too much now, and there are no deer.

20-Jun-16
;)

21-Jun-16
Does that mean we can buy them over the counter now? Or are they just taking our money?

21-Jun-16
nope, just taking the money. I guess they just had to make increases across the board.

21-Jun-16
Just bought my licenses online. Got my regular license, archery, flintlock, bear, migratory game bird, 4 dmaps... now all I need is a few doe tags and my furtakers. That should get me up around the $150 mark.

21-Jun-16
Not bad for a years worth of fun..

22-Jun-16
A year's worth? I don't hunt enough to justify gauging it like that... never did, even when I hunted a LOT.

$150 for a resident? And that's not ALL of my licenses, permits, and such for the year. I don't think they need a license increase.

22-Jun-16
Stop it, you are going to make me cry:)

22-Jun-16
I think doe tags should be $10.00 apiece. That's a trip through Burger King for a couple of Burgers for heavens sake.lol the Game Com. Is hurting and laying off and stoping some programs that benefit game animals.

22-Jun-16
Exactly

22-Jun-16

The extra .20 is by contract to the PALS system.

LOL! So the vender was smart enough to put in automatic price increases into their contract!

Maybe the PGC should learn something from that. Get the legislators to pass a bill to have periodic increases in the license fees based on Cost Of Living increases. Makes perfect sense. Probably why it was never done before! ;-)

24-Jun-16
Prices will be going up a lot more if Congress votes the way the game commission wants. in 5 years a non resident doe tag will be $75

I'm a non resident. We have a camp in Clearfield County for almost 50 years now and have only missed 2 seasons since 1977. Like you all I seen a lot of changes. I can't stand the way the game commission manages the deer herd...all they care about is selling more tags

05-Jul-16
Some of you guys need to read and research. As noted, the 20 cents is for the PALS system, not the licenses. I wish they would raise them to $10.00 also. How many of you characters spend more than that on coffee per week, or other throw away crap. And really, if it were cell phone fees you wouldn't blink an eye.

• Sitka Gear