Rut Nut 19-Jul-16
Big D 19-Jul-16
Phil Magistro 19-Jul-16
Boris 19-Jul-16
RC 19-Jul-16
Big D 20-Jul-16
Rut Nut 26-Jul-16
22-Jun-16
Reminder: Country treasurers start accepting First Round Doe Tag Applications on Monday July 11th!

22-Jun-16
I'll be ready. Gimme more tags!

28-Jun-16
Now if I send it to a county treasurer for a different WMA can they issue me a tag for the one I want? Say I live in 2B and want a 1A would I get it?

28-Jun-16
Yep.

28-Jun-16
You can send to ANY county Treasurer for ANY WMU.

29-Jun-16
I heard that on here last year and was surprised but I thank you for the information, I'll give it a try. Thanks again.

29-Jun-16
Yeah, they changed that a couple years ago. Last couple years I have gotten my 5C tags over the counter in Pike Co.

29-Jun-16
I might actually draw a doe tag for 1b now.

29-Jun-16
I might actually draw a doe tag for 1b now.

30-Jun-16
Rut and Jeff have all the bases covered.

30-Jun-16
That's a first..

02-Jul-16
Does anyone know if military can buy tags at the county treasure even after no tags are left for that county?

09-Jul-16
Which counties have folks found the Treasurers to be timely in processing these? Thanks.

09-Jul-16
I send to Montgomery County. I will have my tag back by the end of the week.

09-Jul-16
I finally got my license in the mail yesterday. That was cutting it a little too close. They said a few days but it took weeks. They did send me 4 pink envelopes and two game law summary books though which was nice. Unfolded, my license is taller than I am :^)

11-Jul-16
I wonder if they will take 4 in one envelope this year.................

11-Jul-16
SSSSHHHHHHHUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHHHHH, Brad. Don't publicize the best kept seceret for PA Doe tags.

11-Jul-16
What's the hurry? I have so many doe tags already I need a briefcase to carry them around in.

11-Jul-16
Bob, it's no secret! Word has gotten out about the treasurers with the best customer service! (and the ones that don't! ;-)

14-Jul-16
Mailed mine Friday to Bucks. Got it back yesterday.

14-Jul-16
"Mailed mine Friday to Bucks. Got it back yesterday." - Stekewood

Just asking because I don't know... but, I thought the pink envelopes couldn't be postmarked before July 11th? I always put mine in the mail Sunday night before, because this is what I was always told. Is this not true?

14-Jul-16
It's not the postmark, it's when they receive it. I've mailed mine on Friday forever.

14-Jul-16
Thanks, Phil. Good to know!

14-Jul-16
Got my 3D tag today.

18-Jul-16
Montgomery County took 4 days to issue a tag this year.

18-Jul-16
I missed the mail on Friday and sent mine on Saturday this year because of a slip up. Sent to Montgomery County and haven't received it yet but expect to see it tomorrow.

19-Jul-16
I was late as usual. LOL! But 3D always has tags left over after the 1st round, so no rush. I got my license Friday and put the app in the mail Sat morning. Just checked and it wasn't processed yet. But still 12,000+ tags available in 3D.

I did put stamps on the other 2 pink envelopes though. I am always paranoid I will fill them out, put app and check in it and forget to put the stamps on. Now I do all envelopes when I put the stamps on the first one.

Man, when will PA get with the program and get rid of these STUPID PINK ENVELOPES?????????!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

19-Jul-16
So the Game Commission in their wisdom decided to let out of state hunter apply a week earlier than normal because of WMU's 2f & 2g selling out early and not getting a fair shot at a doe tag. Well they sold out before the out of state guys had a chance and if you look at past history that has been the case for the past 15 years.

Those clowns can't even get that right, what makes you think they can manage the states deer population. Out dated thinking on many levels

19-Jul-16
They actually do a very good job managing the deer population.

You are confusing what the biologists do versus what the appointed Commissioners do.

19-Jul-16
Just checked on mine and my sons tag for 1B. They have been awarded. Oh, 1B is sold out.

19-Jul-16
If you listen closely, you can hear the tear drops hitting the floor:)

20-Jul-16
Phil I think the only thing they got right is the antler restrictions, they only did that because of mismanagement in the ist place where you would see 100 does to 1 buck. The balance is getting better and I have seen quality bucks where I hunt in Clearfield County. I live in Connecticut where you can shoot either a buck or a doe and we never had such a lop sided ratio

26-Jul-16
I dropped mine in the mail Sat. morning(Pike Co). Only had to go across town. Was awarded on Wed., but haven't gotten it in the mail yet.

Think I will be mailing the next round out to Bucks.

• Sitka Gear