MuskyBuck 28-Jun-16
MuskyBuck 28-Jun-16
MuskyBuck 28-Jun-16
MuskyBuck 28-Jun-16
Bloodtrail 28-Jun-16
happygolucky 28-Jun-16
happygolucky 28-Jun-16
23-Jun-16
Who's got some photo's of some antler growth for this time of the year? Anything weird or outstanding?

23-Jun-16

maxracx's embedded Photo
maxracx's embedded Photo
Here is a pic of a buck from last year. The Stealth Cam pic was taken on July 8th. He was almost fully developed. I ended up harvesting him on Nov 4th. He broke off his short brow but the rest was all intact.

23-Jun-16

RutnStrut's embedded Photo
RutnStrut's embedded Photo
BT. I put my cameras out 2 weeks ago. Will be checking them around the 4th of July. I will add to the thread then. Even if it's just little guys. I do have pics of this little guy/gal from May. I leave this cam up year round near our gate. More for security than critters. Although I don't know if the fawn is a buck or doe. I'm thinking buck and future Booner at that. "He" already seems to have the cam location figured out;)

28-Jun-16

MuskyBuck's embedded Photo
Just checked cameras on Sunday. I would consider this buck's antler growth for this time of the year very good. This is Bayfield Co. He is obviously going to be a real good buck, but even the older/mature bucks don't see this kind of development after a difficult winter. I will try to post a pic later of a very mature buck at this time of the year the summer after the two severe winters from a few years ago. The difference is night and day.

28-Jun-16

Here is the buck that the above is hanging out with.

28-Jun-16

This was the summer after the bad winters. The deer looked in horrible shape even in June. The WSI was off the charts for this area and the wolves are another story, so this is a true survivor. His development is way behind the bucks from this year. He turned out to be about a 17" five pointer. I wonder what he would have looked like had he two easy winters in a row. Regardless, a true trophy in my eyes.

28-Jun-16

Here he is in August looking pretty healthy. I think he grew a lot late in summer. I didn't hunt the area much in the fall so never saw him without velvet or know what happened to him.

28-Jun-16
Great pictures!

28-Jun-16

happygolucky's embedded Photo

28-Jun-16

• Sitka Gear