bigbuckbob 24-Jun-16
Tpb 24-Jun-16
BigWoods71 27-Jun-16
spike78 27-Jun-16
wilbur 28-Jun-16
wilbur 28-Jun-16
Big D 30-Jun-16
24-Jun-16
Not sure about anyone else but I got my plot in about a month ago (a bit late probably) and the lack of rain has created a nice dust bowl. Think that I may need to nuke it in July and re plant in August. Perfect weather just not for my plot!

24-Jun-16
Apparently some of the rabbits and chipmunks thought my veggie garden was their food play and I had to fence it in this year.

24-Jun-16
I hate auto correct for spelling.

24-Jun-16
I planted Grandpa Rays Inner Sanctum.

27-Jun-16
A month ago was perfect timing. I put my plots in the weekend after memorial day. They should be established by now to tolerate a little dry spell. Mine are strictly brassicas which aren't exactly fans of hot spells. Did your plot germinate? If we get some rain this week I'd wait a week after to see how things improve.

If you do have to replant, clover may not be your best choice for a midsummer plant, as they usually slow down in growth during the hot months.

27-Jun-16
I have clover naturally taking over my back lawn and I haven't seen a single deer even touch it. Unless it is a different clover? I do know however that the rabbits can't get enough of it.

28-Jun-16

wilbur's embedded Photo
wilbur's embedded Photo
I cultivated one of mine up in early April and planted Grandpa Rays Mass builder. It is a mix of Ladino Clover,Medium Clover, Berseem Clover, Chicory Alfalfa, & Alsike Clover. It took a while to catch but it looks great now. I have deer and turkey in it daily. John O'Brion has been super to work with chech out Grandpa Rays they are a Bowsite sponsor.

28-Jun-16

wilbur's embedded Photo
wilbur's embedded Photo

30-Jun-16
Nice plot Wilbur

• Sitka Gear