RutnStrut 25-Jun-16
skookumjt 25-Jun-16
run n gun 25-Jun-16
razorhead 26-Jun-16
Cheesehead Mike 27-Jun-16
JRW 27-Jun-16
25-Jun-16

Steve White's Link
Once again more clear evidence of thrill killing!! Can't wait to see how the wolf humpers are going to justify this!!

http://www.wjfw.com/storydetails/20160624182940

25-Jun-16
Say it ain't so!!! According to Disney, the lion (wolf) lays down with the lamb.

How can anybody accuse those cuddly creatures of such a dastardly deed?

I have a cousin (female) who simply adores the "magnificent, beautiful" wolf...on this, we've agreed to disagree.

25-Jun-16
Oh great, an electric fence will save them from the wolfs. Right... Plus now they have the extra chore to check that the electric fence is working every day.

There is a reason why our ancestors eliminated the wolf problem years ago. This is it.

25-Jun-16
But wolves don't thrill kill. There's no scientific data to back it up so it can't be so. There are a few wolf/DNR apologists on here that claim this.

25-Jun-16
I have yet to hear a DNR employee that doesn't want the wolf season back. The fact is the Federal Courts have put a stop to it. Until someone finds a way around it their hands are tied. In order for us to get the hunt back, there needs to be federal legislation or a wolf management plan put in place in a lot more states.

25-Jun-16
So long as the current failure in the whitehouse stays put, we wont see any changes. If that crazy dem woman wins we also wont see any change. We need to get rid of every democrat in Washington if we are to have a chance at solving the wolf problem. Getting rid of every dem in WI would be great too.

26-Jun-16
well skook is correct.... and run and gun you are also right, but not to get too political, their are a lot of republicans, that would rather sell off federal land out west, to the ranchers, be careful what you wish for.......

what I wish for is common sense, that has long ago left us

27-Jun-16
I totally agree that the wolves are out of control but the media won't show much sympathy for a farming operation that was raising Bighorns to be shot by "hunters" at a club or in a pen, etc.

In fact the anti-hunters much prefer the fact that the wolves got them and undermined the plans to have them killed by so-called hunters.

27-Jun-16
Wolves versus penned hunts...

Talk about the lesser of two evils.

• Sitka Gear