West Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
Babysaph 25-Jun-16
Ron Miller 25-Jun-16
David Mitchell 25-Jun-16
hookman 06-Jul-16
wvmule 07-Jul-16
25-Jun-16
Prayers go out to all in WV that have gone through the flood. We were spared here in the eastern panhandle. God Bless

25-Jun-16
Prayers also from the Miller household,

Ron

25-Jun-16
I went through Elkview yesterday and it was heart breaking to see the devastation. Today people were starting the clean up process and yards were filled with the debris representing a lifetime of work. Prayer much needed for folks to have strength and courage to deal with the aftermath. It would be hard to know where to start. But West Virginians are tough and determined folks and will make it.

06-Jul-16
Just spent the day with some fine folks in Clay county at the Lizemore a Volunteer fire department. I went with a group from Mason county that took a box trailer of donated goods and fired up the grill and served lunch. We helped sort and distribute supplies and enjoyed the company of some mighty fine people that have been working their butts off for the good of their friends and neighbors. God bless them all and WV Strong!

07-Jul-16
The outpouring of love, support, and donations has be awe inspiring here in Richwood. We have a long way to go but the overall positive attitude of the community to overcome this event has left me humbled. Richwood will recover and will be better than before thanks to the will of the citizens and the opportunities provided by volunteers far and wide. Long live Richwood.

• Sitka Gear