Looking for place to hunt in zone 2
Iowa
Contributors to this thread:
cajunkiffe 28-Jun-16
cajunkiffe 18-Jul-16
cajunkiffe 18-Jul-16
hawkeye arrow 06-Oct-16
28-Jun-16
Hello fellow hunters, my name is Shawn Kiffe I drew an Iowa archery tag for this coming hunting season. I was supposed to hunt with family members in zone 6. Unfortunately I selected zone two on my cell phone, so now I have a tag and no place to hunt. I looked at brushy creek looks pretty good. I'm wondering if anyone has input about this place or anyone who has private property available for hunting. I'm planning on going nov 6 to 13 but those dates are flexible a few days before or after. I didn't see any outfitters for zone 2 either. I'm from New orleans Louisiana well south of there near the coast. Where i live seafood is very plentiful. My family I was supposed to hunt with are shrimpers by trade. Maybe something could be worked out trade hunting for jumbo shrimp. Or I do lots of fishing for redfish and speckle trout. I have a 22 ft bay boat that I do charter fishing trips in. If anyone is interested of has info that could help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks Shawn

18-Jul-16

cajunkiffe's embedded Photo
cajunkiffe's embedded Photo
I would be willing to trade 100 lbs of jumbo shrimp for the right land owner

18-Jul-16
I would be willing to trade 100 lbs of jumbo shrimp for the right land owner

06-Oct-16
My land is zone 9 and 7 so sorry i cant help there. But i have pheasant hunted brushy creek and was impressed by how well its managed. You should see bucks moving but not a well known trophy area. Good luck.

• Sitka Gear