Bwana 2 09-Jul-16
Swampy 09-Jul-16
HunterR 09-Jul-16
nutritionist 14-Jul-16
razorhead 14-Jul-16
skookumjt 14-Jul-16
happygolucky 16-Jul-16
30-Jun-16
Advertised as the nations Largest All Deer Festival. Who's going? Has anyone ever been to this before?

30-Jun-16
I went to it last year, and I liked it,,,,, It is really geared for the young, and to me, its a good thing...... the place was packed with kids and teens, and some nice products there, also////

I am going for one reason, to see and get the new lite and small xop, tree stand, a hanger,,, they told me, they will have it at that show

30-Jun-16
that's the same weekend at Ojibwas big shoot, and I have a lot of stuff to sell there, so I am going there for the weekend, but will hit deer fest on the 5th

30-Jun-16
I went a couple years, now that it's in West Bend I think it went even more down hill as it's attracting more Milwaukee crowd, not that I have anything against Milwuakee but there seems to be a lot younger and less serious hunters there. For the most part the booths are not exciting or filled with much that interest me. Sorry but seeing a bleech blond, surgically enhanced lady that hunts and is on TV doesn't do anything for me. Nor does seeing guys who think they're God's gift to hunting.

30-Jun-16
Last chance to see your heros before their tv show filming season starts.

30-Jun-16
When it was in Oshkosh it was very good,now its all about TV people

30-Jun-16
Zinger I am sure your a nice guy, but you remind me of a character on Saturday Nite Live,,,,, 'Debbie downer, wah wah wah

01-Jul-16
Razor, I've been in the outdoor industry for over 20 years and I've seen all these guys come and go and they all get old real fast. I have a tv show so can I have this for free? I guess the show isn't a bad thing to do if you're looking to kill half a day but it's not anything special imo.

01-Jul-16
I have to agree with you,,, but although its not much for me, the kids seem to love it

01-Jul-16

Bwana 2's Link
It's a great show. I have been a vendor there for 4 years. I won't be there this year but here is a link to the vendor list

01-Jul-16
Bow_Tech-

Of course your business is on the list....DUH

If you aren't RC come clean and tell us who you really are!

01-Jul-16
It's possible Bow-tech might just be a guy who finds it amusing how easily he can get under the RC hater's skin and watch the RC haters get all excited and piss themselves calling for their mommies to kick RC off this site. ;-)

01-Jul-16
I have an idea ! Bow tech , I'll meet you at RC's both at noon . That way I'll be able to clear all this up for people . I'll be wearing a blue and white Elite archery hat . Look forward to it .

02-Jul-16
This thread went down hill fast and I had nothing to do with it! Funny how as soon as a certain person is referenced the thread goes down hill isn't it?

BowTech, you're the first person I ever googled and got no results for, interesting.

02-Jul-16
maybe I wont go, I only want to get a xop stand there, and I see, that they are not on the vendor list, and they told me they were coming,,,,, that's too bad, because I know of no dealers that carry that stand

02-Jul-16

Mike F's Link
Swampy-

If you go take his picture and post it here. Funny how a guy claims to be someone and there are no traces of than person to be found....anywhere!

Seriously - If you go have a blast. I will be helping out at Aim For A Cure Fund Raising Event at Buck's and Bull's Archery in Stevens Point.

02-Jul-16
Let me get this correct, you guys are so interested in RC you do internet searches of other posters hoping they are RC? omg...

02-Jul-16
Bow_Tech-

Sorry, I couldn't help myself! All of the posts made me laugh. I really didn't google you or run a background check on your name.

I just had to say that because this thread is so freaking funny!!!!

I will leave it alone now.....

Off to feed the bears

02-Jul-16
"I know, right? Creepy as hell. Funny as hell too. RC has sick stalkers and now by extension, I have creepy stalker that want to believe Im RC. I am infamous by assumption. The minute they figure out I am not RC, their fascination with me will drop like a rock. Its the RC link they have created that makes them think of me so often. WOW!"

Wow is right. What's also funny as hell is the guys that are closet RC stalkers but every so often slip up in a post then when called on it they double back and try to deny it. lol good stuff.

02-Jul-16
Don't flatter yourself, I'm not stalking you. You bragged that you were one of the only ones on here that used your actual name instead of a fake name yet when you do a quick google search there are no responses. With all the name combinations it's actually amazing that there isn't someone named that. So who's the hypocrite? Those of us who do not use our names on the internet because we are either cautious about giving our name out or the guy that rips on people about using a real name and then uses a fake name? At least I admit that I don't use my name.

03-Jul-16
I do it to show what a fool you are, say you're the great one who uses their own name and then gets caught using a fake name - LOL Who comes to a web site for hunters and has to post under different names so they can pat themselves on the back or who uses the different names to rip on people so it looks like multiple people disagree with someone? You say you can't imagine spending the time to search for fake names? It takes 2 seconds, Highlight the name, right click it and click on "search Google" pretty simple. How long does it take to make up multiple names to use on here?

You've been shown over and over that you want to make drama on this site. We get done with the P&Y thread and and you start doing the same thing on this thread.

03-Jul-16
Hey, have you heard about the West Bend Deer Fest - August 5-7?

04-Jul-16
Blah, blah, blah, the fact is still that there is no records of anyone by the name you're using. Keep talking about how great you are because you use your real name when we all know it's not your actual name.

04-Jul-16
George Foresight from Wisconsin Goes by the handle "Zinger

Get REAL

04-Jul-16
Whatever BT, I've said before that I don't use my real name on the internet, apparently like you don't either since there is no record of you anywhere. The difference is that I admit it, you keep claiming that you're using your real name when you're not.

And for all the times you say that I ruin threads, who ruined this one? Maybe the idiot who had to bring up RC just to instigate people?

04-Jul-16
Violator Zinger

Bowsite rule # 8. Anonymous Registrations are Prohibited.

People who register for our services under assumed or "bogus" names will be removed.

04-Jul-16
Unfortunately many companies prohibit employees from participating on any public forums. In many instances that necessitates anonymity.

04-Jul-16
I've been around here for about 12 years or more now, Zinger is dead on in his accusations and I remember the picture he refers to and who posted the pic.

I'm not going to get in the childish bickering we see here daily but he isn't mistaken about what he's saying.

I do believe all fake posters and multiple personalities should be weeded out and then maybe it could be a better place to visit more often. Probably not worth and administrators time to do it though.

Zinger, its not worth your time either to continue to fight the battle you will never win, why aggravate yourself so much. Most who have been here a while already know what's been happening and newer guests don't understand but will likely learn on their own.

Carry on if you guys feel the need.

04-Jul-16
Bow_Tech, Maybe he's looking for a pair of yours also. You seem to be next on his infatuation list.

By the way Deer Fest is a great show. Starts to get you pumped for the season.

04-Jul-16
Huntcell, I readily admit that I'm violating the "rule" in this case. I don't put my name on the internet, if bowsite enforces this rule then I'll leave because that is not something I will do. Funny how BT doesn't follow the that rule yet rips on other people who don't follow it also. So if I'm removed then BT would have to be removed also, along with all the other names he goes by.

05-Jul-16
We are laughing at you." LOL yes you and all you're multiple different personas are laughing at me, the rest of us (who only use one name) are laughing at you.

05-Jul-16
What ELK said.

05-Jul-16
+ another with what ELK said

05-Jul-16
As the three posts about you are defending me you say everyone is in agreement - LOL! They are in agreement that you're a fake. You are also using a fake name, we all know it so just admit it like I did, so if you want to enforce that rule you should be banned as well, oh ya you already are under your real name.

You remind me of Hillary, you get caught in a lie and you just keep ignoring it thinking everyone else is to stupid to figure it out.

06-Jul-16
Odds on who gets the last post on this thread da ZIN or Bow tech?

I say zinGER he has nothing better to do than monitor these threads for his bromace ARE SEA.

07-Jul-16

happygolucky's embedded Photo
Yep, Elk is 100% right. Bow_Tech is a liar just like his father. The apple did not fall far from the tree. You'll NEVER get Bow_Tech to meet you at Deer Fest because you'll see he's a liar like the old man. That offer and his decline is all that needs to be known.

Bow_Tech pops on the seen with a WBH thread pretending to know nothing and nobody and then hates it when his old man gets pointed out. Next thing you know he knows all about every one here and he can't stop pumping his company's goods. Seems like the Kulas clan are all from the same cloth.

And here come all the cronies...

Musky fishing has been awesome again this year! Took this dandy on the 4th of July on a Top Raider at our place in Three Lakes. Heading to Canada tomorrow to chase Eyes and Pike. Have fun everyone.

07-Jul-16
quite a scar on that fish, what do you think that was from.... nice fish and boat

07-Jul-16
When face book allowed gun sales on its site I belonged to several gun sales groups and was administrator on one of them. Many of the administrators communicates with each other to let everyone know the people to ban because they were either crooks or not allowed to own a gun. I forget which reason RCs son was on the list but he was on every list that came out to keep off the sites. And when he was booted he would try to come back under adifferent name, sound familiar???

07-Jul-16
Grant-

Here's the deal. We all know some people use fictitious names to register here. Get over it. You claim that you are using your own legal name.

Grant Wilcombe does not exist is and database in Wisconsin. So that means you are probably not using your own legal name and leading us down the trail of mistruth's

Are you RC? I don't think so. The language you use is not RC's style and isn't demeaning enough.

Could you be RC's kid? Yes, because you haven't quite found his way to be obnoxious and belittling to others like he does.

Does it matter? To some it definitely does and when you say you are someone that you obviously are not it only shows that you don't care to be known and like to hide behind a fake name for some reason or another.....

;-)

07-Jul-16
Bow-tech

You obviously aren't that stupid....

There are tons of search engines where anyone can put in anyone else's name and do a search.

If you live at an address or are related to someone at an address you will show up.

There are also search engines that will let everyone that is curious about your background do a search on your name. It's all open records and there is nothing you can do about it.

So that being said, sorry, you just don't seem to exist.......

Good try!!

08-Jul-16
Bow_Tech-

If you search for the assumed name you have registered with you do not come up in any database period, except the Bowsite database, end of discussion.

Yes, if you go to google and do a simple search for "Grant Wilcombe, Wisconsin" a link comes up and "TA DA" there you are.

If you really are who you say you are there would be more information out there, because chances are you have a drivers license, a credit card, utility bill, a cell phone, registered for the census, paid taxes, purchased a hunting or fishing license and so on.

Unless of course, and I totally forgot that you could be under protective services because you were involved in a high profile case.

But then you wouldn't be using your real name anyway.....

CRAP! You were caught....

08-Jul-16
Block out your address and other personal information and show us apicture of a electric, gas, mortgage, etc bill then.

08-Jul-16
zinger and bow tech are the new RC!

08-Jul-16
Who the EFF cares! Great job hijacking a debate free and potentially up-building thread about a great event.

08-Jul-16
Zinger said " Many of the administrators communicates with each other to let everyone know the people to ban because they were either crooks or not allowed to own a gun.. I forget which reason RCs son was on the list... "

If your banning someone for a serious issue like being a crook or a felon (which you are calling him) I'm pretty sure you'd remember that reason. I'm thinking your making more shit up as you go along. Just what kind of FB group sells guns anyway? Zinger, away from this site you may be the nicest guy in the world, but here someone lives between your ears 24/7/365. You've go to let it go. Breath deep....in through the nose and out through the mouth. Come on try it......there you go......again, in through the nose....out through the mouth. There, don't you feel better now. I think you should see that hypnotist again and have him remove the RC trigger. But anyway, keep up with the breathing techniques, you'll feel better.

08-Jul-16
Hard to believe this thread is still going but I guess that is what happens when a couple of you have made it a priority in your lives to fantasize that RC is still posting here and still talking to you. Not a hobby I have much interest in but to each their own. What I really wonder though is why? Why do you love RC so much? Or is it that you hate RC that much? I'm leaning toward the latter. I would venture a guess that at some point in the past RC made you look stupid or called you out for something (ie you own a business and were trash talking others who own the same type of business to increase your own business) and that is why you can't stop thinking about him and seeing him in every post, every shadow, every dream...damn people, some of you really need to get over RC and whatever he did to you and move on.

08-Jul-16
konk, there used to be ALOT of fb groups that members sold Guns on. There was SE Wisconsin gun trader , central Wisconsin Gun trader, Winchester collectors and sellers , etc. about three months ago fb put a stop to them all, before fb did that I would have bet that more gun sales were arranged on fb than any other internet based arranging. It was HUGE!! But I don't remember the exact reason but I do remember seeing his name come through on the administrator group we had and laughing because it was so funny that the kid is like the dad and gets kicked off web sites also. I'm not calling him a felon as there are other ways a person can be restricted from owning a gun..

BT I admit that I use a fake name, you are trying to say you're some made up name. If I was being called out as a liar and could shuf it back in someone's face as easily as putting up a picture with all my personal information obscured I would do it in a second. I'm surprised you didn't research your name better before using a fake name as on one of your dads or yours because the Kulas people use so many it's hard to determine who is who anymore you actually used Annan of person thaty you found a picture of his hunting license and posted it. Now who's the one with a mental issue?

08-Jul-16
I'm not unglued at all. I always defended the mentaly challenged kids when I was in school because they didn't chose to have the mental problems but now I'm enjoying picking on the "special" kid on this site because he choses to to be stupid. Post the picture proving that's your actual name, we've given you ways to do it without giving out anything more than your supposed name that you're giving now. If the tables were turned I would jump at the chance to shuff it down your face, the fact is that you can't because you're name isn't what you say it is. Funny thing is if you would just admit it isn't your name and no one would have cared because most of us won't use our real name.

Also like I said I'm not sure he was banned from all the groups because he couldn't legally own a gun, it could just as likely been that he was cheating people in the groups or being an ass on them (again the apple doesn't fall far from the tree) .

08-Jul-16
HunterR (or JC like that's your real name also so go get them BT, RC, RC jr, or whatever you're going by tonight) I've never met RC nor have I ever had any business dealings with him or sold or marketed and product that would remotely be considered a competitor of his.

Why don't you ask BT (or yourself) why the love for a guy that's been proven again and again as being a liar or a guy that's been busted for poaching (and blamed it on his dad) Or the guy that made up stories that his dad passed away to try to get sympothy?

08-Jul-16
omg zinger you're not even spelling words correctly you seem really excited you need to calm down and quit obsessing over RC. I do not know what RC ever did to you but you really should try and get over it and move on, and I really don't think bowtech is RC so I think you're barking up the wrong tree and should fantasize someone else here is RC and give bowtech a break.

"HunterR (or JC like that's your real name also"

Actually if you read the profile it's CJ, like on the show Baywatch. ;-) CJ, JC, you had a 50 % chance of getting that wrong nice work...

08-Jul-16
Hunter you would know if BT is RC or not better than the rest of us wouldn't you?

BT so I guess that's a no to even attempting to show us that you're not lying? And people wonder why you are banned from most sites??? How about you contribute something productive on this site instead of just talking about RC? I haven't seen you post any worthwhile post recently under any of you different names.

09-Jul-16
So, "WHAT THE *#!*@ DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL THREAD" My god you people act like a bunch of undisciplined kindergartner children. Why don't you people just include a photo and ID of yourself and come clean who you are, or do you really have something to hide?

09-Jul-16
This thread is like a ventriloquist convention. The only problem is your lips are moving but your a$$hole is doing the talking.

Get another hobby!!

09-Jul-16
Is it like impossible for the mods. to find out if someones not who they say they are ? If they can why aren't people asking them to check ?

09-Jul-16
"Hunter you would know if BT is RC or not better than the rest of us wouldn't you?"

Zinger if you're implying I'm RC or a family member or someone that knows RC you're mistaken. I realize these delusional fantasies of yours are all part of the unhealthy obsession you have for RC but seriously, you really need to take a step back and take a look at your behavior and hopefully you'll realize how out of sorts and unstable you're acting. Here's hoping you get the help you need and someday can live a life where your thoughts aren't consumed by RC, or his family, or things he does, or things he says, or people you fantasize are RC...

14-Jul-16
I'll be going as i have a booth there and numerous friends and industry contacts will also be there. It's always great to see old friends and meet new ones.

14-Jul-16
whats your booth, what are you selling

14-Jul-16
Nutritionist is John O'brion. Owner of Grandpa Ray Outdoors. Wildlife seed and nutrition. Great guy with a ton of knowledge.

16-Jul-16

I'll be going to Deer Fest. I'll stop over to RC's booth and introduce myself in person and meet Bow_Tech there too. I might even buy one of those bow holders as they seem nice. I've posted my picture and my son's picture many times. I have nothing to hide. I feel 100% convinced Bow_Tech won't meet anyone there and give his real identity although that is known anyway. I'm sure he'll be in RC's booth as a vendor and I'll actually meet him but he won't show his fake bowsite identity.

I still laugh over him posting his Mexican vacation pics last December thinking nobody would recognize him as RC's son. Ran away with his tail between his legs and came back under a new alias just like the old man has done 100 times on bowsite. It is laughable how low class that whole family can be.

Fishing in Canada was amazing as always! Great father and son memories again. My son got his biggest Pike, exceeding his 40" from his last trip. He and I caught hundreds of Eyes each and loads of Pike. Back to working on food plots and fishing Muskies now.

• Sitka Gear