skookumjt 07-Jul-16
Jeff in MN 07-Jul-16
Zinger 07-Jul-16
RUGER1022 08-Jul-16
South Farm 08-Jul-16
Crusader dad 08-Jul-16
Ranger6 12-Jul-16
02-Jul-16
How many of you guys have bought stuff from Sportsman's Guide?

Were you satisfied with the product you bought and delivery?

They have some pretty good prices some ladder stands in their latest flyer that I'm considering, I just have no experience with this company so I'm a little leery.

02-Jul-16
I bought a tri-pod stand from there, only half of it showed up. I called and they took care of it right away. Customer service was friendly and prompt. I am happy with the stand and yes, I would order from them again.

02-Jul-16
I have ordered from them and would again.

02-Jul-16
They are a good company to deal with. I'm not a member but have purchased several hunting tools from them.

02-Jul-16
I have bought dozens of items from them over the years. Always great service, and decent prices from them. Most of their stuff is of decent quality. Some things like anything you get what you pay for. Really the only thing I have gotten from them that I was not happy with were boots. That is on me though. For what I do a lower end boot does not cut it. I am a member and will be for life.

One thing I will suggest you get from them. All should have in their vehicles. Is the 2" x 20ft tow strap. Heavy duty,and at $20 just cant be beat.

03-Jul-16
Thanks, for all the replies. I think I'll give them a try.

03-Jul-16
Am a member..... fast and good service.

05-Jul-16
I buy a few items from them every year. Recently I bought a couple cots and some boat/canoe shoes. Fast service. I have never had any issues with what I ordered from them.

They are actually located about twenty minutes from where I live, so I usually get stuff I ordered in a couple days. Or, sometimes, I just drive over and pick it up on site if I need something quick.

I've bought boots, shoes, deer stands, gun parts, ammo, tents, cots, pop-up blinds, sleeping bags... all kinds of gear, all went smooth and no issues.

05-Jul-16
Sportsman's Guide is good to go.

I work about 10 minutes from their "showroom" store, can actually drive down there and get most of there catalog stuff ordered right there at a counter in the store. The showroom has returns, overstocks, etc at usually pretty good prices. They usually have the best ammo prices around as well.

05-Jul-16
where is the showroom?

07-Jul-16
Closest store to Wisconsin that I see on their web site is south central Iowa or far west North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, or Kentucky. Not sure if a 'showroom store' is something different.

Oops, correction, I looked up sportsman headquarters by mistake and the above info applies to them.

07-Jul-16
Their headquarters is in the Twin Cities not far from MSP.

07-Jul-16
Oops, I looked up Sportsman's Warehouse locations.

I used to cross that 494 Wakota bridge that is right next to their store frequently when my daughter lived in that area and never knew they had a store there. Even rented a trailer from the equipment rental place about a block or two from them. I still get through there occasionally and will have to check it out sometime.

07-Jul-16
As a customer they generally provide pretty good service as long as it's not a hard to get item. Every time there is a gun, ammo, magazine,etc scare they cancel all back orders and jack the price way up on the stuff. Like $40 for a $10 AR magazine. I guess I don't feel sorry for anyone who would pay that though.

08-Jul-16
Their prices are so so . I just bought a Nikon range finder for 55 bucks less than their price . Got it on Ebay .

Last year 1 got a catolog from Sportsmans on monday & the same cat. on Wed . Except the prics were about 25 % different . Weird . They blow a lot of smoke .

08-Jul-16
Used to buy carbon arrows from them before Cabelas started their own line. Good price, no issues. Their store looks like a warehouse down by the old cattle yards in S. St. Paul...you could drive by and never know they're there. Haven't got a catalog in years, which is strange as it seems I used to get one a week!

08-Jul-16
The last catalog I got from them had the first page covered with that air bow thing and the subsiquent 4 pages had crossbows. Then came the real thing. I think that proves what today's consumers are buying:-(

12-Jul-16
They have always treated me right. Good price and quick turn around

• Sitka Gear