RutnStrut 04-Jul-16
CaptMike 04-Jul-16
Jeff in MN 05-Jul-16
RutnStrut 05-Jul-16
CaptMike 05-Jul-16
Zinger 05-Jul-16
CaptMike 05-Jul-16
04-Jul-16
Please take a moment to reflect, give thanks and enjoy this day on the Birthday of Our Great Nation.

God Bless America!

04-Jul-16
God Bless America! Happy Fourth!

04-Jul-16
. God Bless America.

04-Jul-16
Best to enjoy it while we can. If Hillary gets elected. Today will be our last Independence day as a free sovereign nation.

04-Jul-16
Our founding fathers fought for freedom from heavy-handed government oversight and taxation. How in the world could anyone support the modern democrat party, the party which attempts to further those undesirable attributes?

05-Jul-16

Jeff in MN's embedded Photo
Jeff in MN's embedded Photo
God bless America.

I did a lot of decorating for the day. There is a boat parade that goes by on the 4th with lots of flags on them too. Got a lot of compliments from the parade participants. I need to get my hands on a POW flag to add into the mix next year.

I also have a pair of dual deuce and a half air horns setup with a button I can press from my chair. It really gets the boats fired up during the parade and during the fireworks display across the bay on the 3rd.

The boathouse and part of the boat lift are covered with woodland color army surplus camo netting. The boathouse is the same color as the house so you can see how much it hides things. Get a few hundred yards back and it is hard to see. The screen over the picnic table is also the same stuff. You can barely see that screen between the top of the boat lift and the flags.

05-Jul-16
Beautiful place Jeff. For the last 6 years I have been doing property maintenance specializing in waterfront properties. It has really made me appreciate nice lake homes and frontage more.

05-Jul-16
Jeff +1

05-Jul-16
Hard to feel very patriotic today after Hillary basically gets let off for her Emails. If it was anyone else they would have the book thrown at them. Imagine a private in the military doing what she did? He would be in Levenworth for the rest of his life. We pretty much saw the crowning of a Queen today, and that's not America! If this keeps up I believe we will start seeing the conservatives finally standing up, protesting, and starting to get violent like the liberals are already.

05-Jul-16
Already past due.

• Sitka Gear