Zinger 05-Jul-16
Mike F 06-Jul-16
razorhead 06-Jul-16
razorhead 06-Jul-16
razorhead 06-Jul-16
MuskyBuck 07-Jul-16
Konk1 07-Jul-16
04-Jul-16
Does anyone know, any archery shops in Wis, that sell XOP stands and the millennium stands? just thought I would ask, before I call the companys....... I see that the litest stand xop has is 13lbs, and millennium has one 8.5......

I like the xop, but wish they were lighter, looking for stand to pack in a long way......

this year, I will sell the climbers, they are too heavy for what I need now,,,,,

04-Jul-16
$160 with free shipping on E-bay right now. Cant beat that.

04-Jul-16
Razor, there's a dealer I have dealt with on Archery Talk that has excellent prices. He has them drop shipped right from XOP. I don't think the new one will be available until the first week of August. If you want the info on the dealer on AT, PM or email me if you still have my email.

04-Jul-16
Thanks for asking this question, Razor. I saw a video of one of the hunting exhibition shows this last winter and the XOP guys said they were coming out with an ultra light model this summer. I've been waiting for that, seeing as I'm going to be doing tons of hiking and hunting on the fly.

04-Jul-16
Yep, that is what they told me also, were suppose to bring it to Deer Fest,,,,,, I am going to call them tomorrow in Iowa, and check with Rut......

by the way, this may be shameless, but on the 6th and 7th of August, I am going to be selling a lot of stuff, at the Ojibwa trad shoot, if all goes right....

I am turning a page in my life, this will be the last one, I am selling climbers and clothes etc,,,,, going to be buying new stuff, one last time,,,,,,

I like the Sitka and First Lite stuff too much, ha ha

Climbers I can fall asleep, they are nice, but going to be changing up some stuff also reggie, I also am on the fly so to speak

04-Jul-16
Razor,

Bucks and Bulls Archery here in Stevens Point carries Millenium's

Check your PM

04-Jul-16
Have you sat in a Millenium M100? If not go to a stocking dealer and sit in one, after you do that you will not be happy with any other stand!

05-Jul-16
The problem with the Millenium is that they are not as quiet to hang. They are great for pre hung sets. But for a hang and hunt. Nothing beats Lone Wolf or XOP. Especially if you are hunting beds.

05-Jul-16
The Millenium M100 is not a lightweight stand for the hunter on the move.....

05-Jul-16
Yes the M100 is not a super lightweight stand, it's not as heavy as many are but I certainly wouldn't call it a real lightweight. I guess it can be a little loud to hang, I have brackets up and just hang the stand when I get to it but if you don't have the bracket already hung I can see them being louder than others. The thing I like about them is how darn comfortable they are. That's most important to me in a stand but I can understand to some light weight is more important.

06-Jul-16
Yes they are VERY comfortable. No question about that! I have 5 M100's and just ordered a double ladder stand so the hunters in camp will be comfortable and quiet.

06-Jul-16
well I will look at the small Millenium, it is suppose to be 8.5, but I will have to see it first,,,,,,

I am leaning towards the XOP, just liked the packing system, however I called them this am, and their customer service, you could tell would be excellent, from the person I talked too...

The stand I want will be called the Vanish, and it will not be ready till later this fall, and will weigh in at 11lbs, which is very exceptable for me.....

I already looked at the larger xop, it is dead, dead quiet, something I need for my style of sneak and peak hunting, especially in the beds

06-Jul-16
well thanks everyone I guess I am set, going to Bucks and Bulls to look at the lite millennium, and J Archery will have the xop vanish in October,,,,,

06-Jul-16
Mike sent you a pm, talked to your friend

07-Jul-16
Razor-Farmstead Archery in Sheboygan carries Millenium if that is in your neck of the woods.

07-Jul-16
Lena Swamp Archery carries the Millenium and I believe Scheels All Sports in Appleton carries them and the XOP

• Sitka Gear