Nocturnal8 06-Jul-16
razorhead 06-Jul-16
smokey 07-Jul-16
smokey 07-Jul-16
RJN 07-Jul-16
Reggiezpop 07-Jul-16
Drummer Boy 08-Jul-16
05-Jul-16
does anyone film their own season, I am going to do it, just for the fun of it, and just to leave and watch, in late winter. I have one camera, going to buy maybe a go pro also,,,,, wondering for those who do it, what you use,,,,, I am sure its not going to be easy

05-Jul-16
I've been doing it for the last two seasons. After this deer season, I'm confident enough to start up a channel with more than a few videos. During the deer season, I use my canon g30 with a shotgun mic, a manfrotto head, and controller lanc. I use the muddy tree arm, but I converted it to my liking. I don't use ratchet straps, I bought a couple lone wolf straps, and use a screw to connect the main to the tree. My style of hunting requires complete silence, so ratcheting was a no, no.

I use two go pros, and a tactic cam. One above me one attached to the bow, and the other on my head. It's sounds hectic, but as life is. You get use to it. I carry a camera with me at all times. And I've grown to love it so much. I would be completely fine with just shooting video and not shooting a deer. It's a great feeling when everything comes together. That's for sure..

05-Jul-16

Nocturnal8's embedded Photo
Nocturnal8's embedded Photo
Coyote hunting a few cranberry farms this past winter. This is my main camera. Manfrotto tripod.

06-Jul-16
I guess no one else films? Smokey said he was getting some camera equipment again. I really enjoyed his hunts. And he's put down some great deer on public land with a camera in hand.

What kind of camera are you getting razor?

06-Jul-16
I will send you a PM tomorrow, just got in from work, pretty busy day for us,,,,, what I have maybe not that good,,,,, we will talk

07-Jul-16

smokey's Link
This link is to a action camera that is quite a bit less expensive than GoPro and looks as good.

07-Jul-16

smokey's Link
double post

07-Jul-16
I'm going to try to self film this yr. I just have a Sony mini cam and a few cheap camera arms.

07-Jul-16
I was thinking about a tactacam and possibly and smaller hd recorder. Just don't want to worry more about that then the hunt itself.

08-Jul-16
No

• Sitka Gear