horsethief51 08-Aug-16
horsethief51 08-Aug-16
Phil Magistro 08-Aug-16
rust4brains 08-Aug-16
Rut Nut 09-Aug-16
12-Jul-16

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
OK folks- who's going? Aug 4-7th this year. Marsh Hill Lycoming County.

12-Jul-16
Got A few things planed for August, but if it's open I'm a there.. Going to miss the 5c hunt, so I don't want to miss this. I missed it last year as I was pronghorn hunting.

Ed

12-Jul-16

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Ok- hope to see ya up there this year Ed!

12-Jul-16
Plans are for 2 of the 3 Hajas children to be there. Jesse most likely wont be there. Me an MJ will be there. Look for The Gutpile Gang to arrive Fri am.

12-Jul-16
I hate to say it, but I will miss the Campout this year! Patty will be there, and she is bringing her friend Erin. I hope that you have 78 degree days and 50 degree nights, with lots of good company, a bit of shooting, and some venison to fill your belly. (and no rain)

12-Jul-16
I'm in ocmd that week but I think I'm gonna try to come home Thursday and head up

13-Jul-16

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Thanks Jen! You will be missed! But at least Patty will be there, so we can watch and heckle as the girls try to set up their tent again! ;-)

13-Jul-16

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Dale- put your order in now for cinabuns! ;-)

Andy- good to hear it! You will have a good time. Hoping to get over to Rock Run at some point this year.

16-Jul-16
Be there, on and off, don't know if I can stay.

18-Jul-16
Mitchell and I hope to be there.

18-Jul-16
Good to hear it guys! : )

19-Jul-16
Like the picture! You may get some more laughs this year - our tent is twice as big now :D

25-Jul-16
LOL! Ok- we'll only heckle a little this year before we come over to help out! ;-)

28-Jul-16

Rut Nut's Link
Well, the forecast looks typical for the Campout week. Mid to upper 80's with the usual fri/Sat thunderstorm! ;-)

28-Jul-16

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Garrett has to get his wisdom teeth out next week, so it will just be me this year.

So I decided to take the whole week off and head up there early this year. Gonna do an overnight backpacking trip with Dan on Monday and then we will be at the Campground down the road on Tues/Wed. Then Thurs. we will move up to the Sportsmen's Club and get the camp set up.

Looking forward to spending the whole week up there this year! (And some great food! :)

28-Jul-16

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo

28-Jul-16
LMBO! Who's that MELON HEAD???!!! ;-)

28-Jul-16
Which one? LMFAO

29-Jul-16
LOL! You gonna wake up in the creek this year for sure, old man! : )

30-Jul-16
Cool your jets old timer! :)

30-Jul-16
Darn Phil deleted my last post, Imagine That?:) LOL XO Phil

What day are you arriving Rusty Boy?:)

Phil may stop by Saturday, I think we should have a roast Phil party:)

30-Jul-16
Well the Gutpile Gang appears to be growing and at maximum saturation! Appears that a possible 16 bowhunters from the Latrobe area! :)

30-Jul-16
Mitchell and I will be there Friday evening. I have to work.

30-Jul-16
I'm hoping to get there for a day trip on Friday Roy but it depends on how my father-in-law deals with surgery, and how my wife deals with her father, on Thursday.

Speaking of roast, bring some extra food along since I'm not bringing any. :)

30-Jul-16
I'll pack extra hot dogs and beans, Phil.

30-Jul-16
What? No deer tenderloin?

30-Jul-16
Darn doe tags were all sold out last year:)

30-Jul-16
Barb and I will be bringing a few new members from our area. Look forward to seeing everyone. Roy save me the spot.

30-Jul-16
I was going to surprise you all but I could not stand it any more. Looks like Kathy and Zoey and I will be making it. Took care of business down south. We have a new camper and our old camper will be there as well.

31-Jul-16
Will do Joe.

31-Jul-16
You selling the old one or is it gone already?

31-Jul-16
As of today 7/31/16 Things are still looking good that me and Juls will be making it. I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly this week.. Ed

01-Aug-16
Brook and Cheryl bought it.

01-Aug-16
Oh ok. I would've given you $1000 more:)

01-Aug-16
Dale, you would have to of had it Fumagated:)

01-Aug-16
:)

01-Aug-16
Dan and Perry were going backpacking today, it's raining

01-Aug-16
Great.

02-Aug-16
Leaving Wednesday.

02-Aug-16
We are here.

02-Aug-16
Can't be there this year but planning on coming next year

02-Aug-16
should be there Friday

02-Aug-16
Still looking good to go. Hope the rest of the week keeps going well.

03-Aug-16
Don't think we are going to make it. Chris went into labor an hour ago. At hospital now.

03-Aug-16
Hope to be there Saturday. Can't wait to see the baby. Looking forward to seeing the new child too Roy.

03-Aug-16
We'll be there friday,cant wait to get there even if RC is coming this year

04-Aug-16
Not going make it, vehicle won't cooperate. Maybe next year! Hope ya all shoot straight and enjoy.

05-Aug-16
Mitchell and I are heading that way now. See you all in a few hours.

07-Aug-16
Spent Saturday there. Met up with old friends and got to put some faces with names from here. Enjoyed shooting with rust4brains and his son Mitchell. Spent a lot of time with Roy and Chris. I have to put up with him to spend time with her. Had a long chat with Muldoon to fill me in on things I missed in the past few years while I was taking a break from the social events. And spent a few minutes with Ned and his wife as I was leaving.

It was good to see everyone. Great weather, good time, wonderful people. What more can a person ask for?

07-Aug-16
Was good seeing Phil again. Him and I shot the 3D course together. I guess he shoots ok. Got home a few hours ago, the 4 hours drive seems to get shorter every trip up there. The mountain ranges are awesome. And the food was spectacular. Pats son shot very well with his longbow. Pat shot wheels, thought I was gonna puke :)

08-Aug-16
Was great to see all the NEW faces up there this year! I think Brock said the Newbie count was 15. And largest (total) turnout since it's been at The Buckskinner's.

Where were you hidin' on Sat. Phil? SOmebody said you were there, but I never saw ya.

BTW, Chris has her hands full.......................she don't need ANOTHER infant! ;-)

08-Aug-16
Rut Butt, ya know where you can stick those arrows of mine that you won:)

08-Aug-16
Perry- I kept beggin Phil to go see you....:)

08-Aug-16
I did also and Phil said, *$%#@&*^%$#@ hole.

08-Aug-16

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
This was the picture looking north thru the grounds late in the morning Friday past Glenn's camper. By Friday night the end was full of tents and there was not room for another camper.

08-Aug-16

08-Aug-16

Except for the guy in the front, this is the Hajas clan.

08-Aug-16

08-Aug-16

08-Aug-16

08-Aug-16
Sorry I missed you Perry. I was there most of the day but somehow didn't see you. I was enjoying my time with Roy.

And this time I'm not joking.

08-Aug-16
It really was a great weekend. From shooting the bows, to shooting the shit, it was great. Nice meeting you Phil, next time you need to take out a few of Roy's arrows. The swimming trip to the new hole was a blast. Good seeing Dale and his clan of 15 or so, that was cool. Steve and Tim cooked up some awesome meals, and finally, Brock running the show, he makes sure that everything runs like clockwork. If you've never been to the campout, you really should give it a try. Thanks to all involved, Mitchell already told me of the things that he wants to do for next years campout.

09-Aug-16
Roy- LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Those arrahs were sure perty, but spine musta been really weak- I blew them all up tryin' to shoot 'em out of my compound bow! ;-)

Phil- no problem- I know how it goes. You try to make it around to see everybody, then when you get home you realize there were a few you missed somehow! Just too much to do up there! ;-)

Pat- you were the master of the BIG SPLASH!!!!!!!!!! :) Next year we will have to make an announcement and get a big group together to go up to Rock Run. We had a bigger group for the Saturday morning bike ride up to Masten this year and it was really a lot of fun. Bring your bikes next year! Good to see you and Mitch this year!

BIG THANKS to Brock and his crew for everything they do to put this together! :)

• Sitka Gear