Jdawg 20-Jul-16
deerman406 20-Jul-16
sweet old bill 21-Jul-16
Muzzymeat 23-Jul-16
scentman 23-Jul-16
scentman 23-Jul-16
scentman 23-Jul-16
20-Jul-16
Anyone besides me noticing a huge increase in the number of cottontails around this year. Not only where we Re here north of Syracuse but likewise at my daughters home in Pittsburgh. I know they're cyclical but I've never seen this many.

20-Jul-16
You have never been to one of my bunny hunts then!! I know guys say they are cyclic but I don't believe that. We have a ton of rabbits around my place because we shoot a bunch of them each year. This leaves more food for the ones who make the winter or to help them through winter and then they have a few litters in the spring and early summer. Shawn

21-Jul-16
Several years ago in one of the hunting mags they had a study of rabbit cycle. It runs on a 5 year time frame, fist the rabbits are on the way back and each year the amount increase, then they seem to get Mange, who also then give it to the fox. I see the rabbit now are in that upswing, love to hunt them...

23-Jul-16
Tons of rabbits here in Renss County right now. Babies seem to be everywhere in the last 2 weeks.

23-Jul-16
Yes, J Dawg... I have noticed bunnies on my lawn and I had a fox den not 50 yds. from the house! I live in 9h and have not seen this since the 90's sc3ntman

23-Jul-16

scentman's embedded Photo
scentman's embedded Photo
July 4th

23-Jul-16
sorry wrong thread.

• Sitka Gear