soapdish 26-Jul-16
steve 26-Jul-16
Wild Bill 26-Jul-16
bigbuckbob 26-Jul-16
DeerDan 26-Jul-16
Ro40c 26-Jul-16
DeerDan 03-Aug-16
26-Jul-16
Anyone know of a good processor/butcher in the north east part of the state? Last year was my first year hunting and brought my doe I got to a place I like, but their hours are a little strange and didn't have walk in access after hours.

Mostly worried about early season if they aren't open to drop off and it's still really warm out.

26-Jul-16
Are you close to RI line?

26-Jul-16
Yup

26-Jul-16
Probably not as close as you would like, the meat locker in Ellington has 24 hr drop off and does a great job.

26-Jul-16
freeze milk containers now and if you get one you can cool the meat till he opens or cut it up yourself .STEVE

26-Jul-16
Skin it, quarter it and get it into one of those large ice chests on sale at Walmarts. Then it is easier to transport to a butcher or keep it cool as you bone it all out yourself. Frozen water in milk jugs, rotated back to the freezer daily, will keep it cool.

26-Jul-16
You can also buy the rigid foam insulation at Home Depot or Lowes and make your own large cooler for cheap. Freeze the milk jugs as others suggested and you're ready to rock and roll.

26-Jul-16
There's a processor on Jackson school house rd off RT44 in Glocester RI. He has a walk in cooler that's open 24 hours.

26-Jul-16
Trying to find it, do you have any contact info? Thanks!

03-Aug-16
I sent that info to you..

• Sitka Gear