Reggiezpop 01-Aug-16
Zinger 04-Aug-16
skookumjt 04-Aug-16
RUGER1022 04-Aug-16
skookumjt 04-Aug-16
newby 07-Aug-16
Zinger 07-Aug-16
26-Jul-16
Printed my anterless tags this morning from the Go Wild site.

26-Jul-16
Between My wife and I we will have 12 of them,Like that is going to happen. (Waupaca)

26-Jul-16
Redclub, just because you have 12 tags doesn't mean you have to but I know places in Waupaca County that I could shoot my six in a night or two and not even notice a difference in the local herd.

27-Jul-16
skook, where is that place, I sure would go there,,,,

I will have to go to the office tomorrow, and get my tag, and see what else I can get.....

so you bought your cp license, now I can get a farmland tag, do I than ask for free tags in Waupaca Co

27-Jul-16
I haven't gone online to look at how the new website is set up but you can select and print your tags at home or make your selections with any license agent.

Either way you will pick your unit (typically the county) and public or private for the tags you are entitled to for that unit. In Waupca for example you can get three free tags per license and will have to designate public or private for each.

30-Jul-16

Redclub, just because you have 12 tags doesn't mean you have to but I know places in Waupaca County that I could shoot my six in a night or two and not even notice a difference in the local herd.

I haven't shot a doe since EAB, I don't have a problem and encourage others to shoot some on our property. I love to eat them. My son usually shoots s a couple for me.

30-Jul-16
I went to log in and it told me I wasn't a resident any longer. So this should be interesting getting this straightened out

30-Jul-16
I also went on line, another joke of a system, I will go to the dnr office on Monday,,,,, what a state,,, could it be anymore screwed up

30-Jul-16
The system could not be easier.

31-Jul-16
your right, I am the idiot, got on line, easy to do, once you know. I spoke too soon, and again I am the dope, when your wrong your wrong, my apology to the dnr

31-Jul-16
Razor-

Glad it worked out!

31-Jul-16
Razor, I think we posted at the same time. My response was not a reply to your statement, but it was funny. Glad It Worked for you!

01-Aug-16
I went to Fleet Farm, and they called the DNR helpline. After a 10 minute wait, I once again became a resident of this great state!

04-Aug-16
Only the Farmland units are available right now correct? I couldn't find any available for the Forest Zone. I think those go on sale August 15th.

04-Aug-16
Zinger-you are correct.

04-Aug-16
OK I 'll say it . About 10 of us will buy tags starting Aug 15th & burn.em . Lincoln cty .

04-Aug-16
Ruger-that's fine. That behavior is factored into the quota process. It doesn't impact anything.

07-Aug-16
Ruger,

I am also hunting in Lincoln County and I will say I have seen more deer this year than last year both on camera and just while out and about traveling. I hope that is a positive sign for the herd. I will probably buy a antlerless tag for private ground as I have a big doe on camera that doesn't seem to have a fawn this year.

07-Aug-16
newby, just an FYI does don't go "dry" until they are like 15 years old which there are probably only about 10 of that old in the state LOL. Odds are it's fawns died

• Sitka Gear