bill v 01-Aug-16
DaleHajas 01-Aug-16
RC 02-Aug-16
Phil Magistro 02-Aug-16
RC 02-Aug-16
30-Jul-16

Phil Magistro's embedded Photo
I stopped in at Cabelas in Hamburg today and was surprised to see the UBP set up for a kid's balloon shoot. Finally got to meet BillV in person, saw a couple of others that I met before and met some folks that I already forgot the names of (nothing personal, it's age-related). :)

I got some photos and I'll post a couple here.

30-Jul-16

These photos included are Joe Filaseta and Gene King helping folks pop balloons. Rumor has it that the person popping the most balloons wins the red truck in the background.

30-Jul-16
Couple of good guys there.

30-Jul-16

BOWJO's embedded Photo
BOWJO's embedded Photo
Thanks for the kind words Phil, it is our obligation to introduce the next generation to the love of archery and the hunt. Here is a pic of some of the crew that came out to help out. Thanks guys.

Ive given away a lot of things... but never the truck!

30-Jul-16
Great job you guys. Nice sign Billy.

30-Jul-16
Looking great guys

01-Aug-16
Good meeting you too Phil. Thought I would see why RC always picks on you but, I now realize that RC is an equal opportunity picker-on'er

Bill V

01-Aug-16
:)

02-Aug-16
Evidently Bill, you are speaking of a different PHIL:)

The Phil I know is a mean ole grumpy fellow with an RC Delete Post key installed on his keyboard...

02-Aug-16
Roy, I met a guy at Cracker Barrel and paid him to go to Cablea's and say he was me. He's a friendly guy and people seem to like him. Except for one old coot in Western PA.

02-Aug-16
Smart guys live in SW PA:)

• Sitka Gear