wibuckwatch 18-Aug-16
Tweed 19-Aug-16
Mike F 19-Aug-16
Stan Godfrey 20-Aug-16
Mike F 20-Aug-16
Zinger 23-Aug-16
Tweed 23-Aug-16
30-Jul-16
Has anyone been to the WI Bowhunting Museum in Clintonville at the headquarters of the WBH? What did you think of it?

30-Jul-16
Yes, I have and there is a lot of nice stuff there. It's good to see that the history of bowhunting is being taken care of and saved for future generations.

01-Aug-16
It is well worth the effort to go there. I need to get back there again.

01-Aug-16
I plan on getting there sometime. With money being tight it might be hard to get there but I am sure it would be worth the time to see the museum.

01-Aug-16
I've been there a few times. It's nice, some great history there.

01-Aug-16
I'm on the Museum Committee, and people are donating Archery Stuff. every month. The museum Changes all the time. If you have any Old Wisconsin bowhunting articles to donate get in touch with museum at the Wisconsin Bowhunter Office..715-823-4670 It is located at Clintonville. worth seeing.

01-Aug-16
Stan I will do that, I have some good stuff,,, hope all is well

18-Aug-16
I"m going to take the boy there soon thanks for reminding me!!!

19-Aug-16
Any photos to share of some of the exhibit?

19-Aug-16

Mike F's Link
Here is a link to the facebook page so you can check it out.

20-Aug-16
Wis. Bowhunters MUST realized how we have gained since we organized to help, my wife Carolyn have been Members since the 80's I shot at a member since the early 60's think it is the GREATEST membership we have for Wisconsin. PLEASE JOIN to keep us as the #1 Thank You Stan & Carolyn

20-Aug-16
Stan-

Well put. I have been a life member for a long time. I don't know when I joined. My Son is also a life member. May Dad was also a member. I have his pins dating back to the 1960's.

If you get to the museum, take a look at the Honor Roll and look at all of the members who have supported the organization throughout the years.

23-Aug-16
RC go away, you're not welcome here.

23-Aug-16
RC, Thanks for posting the videos.

• Sitka Gear