RD 05-Aug-16
12yards 05-Aug-16
RD 07-Aug-16
Animal Killer 11-Aug-16
Amoebus 11-Aug-16
South Farm 23-Aug-16
Tonybear61 23-Aug-16
05-Aug-16
Everybody be aware of the new CWD reg. You can't bring any deer,elk,moose, caribou(deer family)into MN from ANY state unless it's butchered. And as I read it no deer from out of state my be brought into Mn for taxidermy unless it skull is removed and cleaned before coming into MN.

05-Aug-16
Does this include deer farms? They can't bring animals in either???

07-Aug-16
You would have to ask the DNR, All I know anyone hunting neighboring states will be affected.

11-Aug-16
This law is such a total pile of BS imo.

11-Aug-16
We backpack all our (boned-out) deer/elk so this won't affect our hunts, but this will change the practices of people who were bringing back full animals. It would suck to lose an animal to this law so I hope all people hear about it.

23-Aug-16
Forces a guy to either quit a day early or burn another day of vacation if he gets one late in the hunt. Ah well, that's why they invented tonneau covers.

23-Aug-16
Yeah this is kinda BS. Like a deer can't cross the St. Croix, Mississippi or other border waters in the woods where you hunt.

Similar to the zebra mussel fiasco. Never has been any boats on Vadnais or Sucker lakes (part of St. Paul water sytem) now its full of zebra mussels.

• Sitka Gear