stagetek 14-Aug-16
Redclub 14-Aug-16
Trainsafe 14-Aug-16
Mike F 14-Aug-16
Elkaddict 15-Aug-16
Tweed 15-Aug-16
kylet 15-Aug-16
13-Aug-16
I plan on heading to the inlaws the first week of October for my early season week long hunt with my son and then up again the weekend before gun season if we are unsuccessful on our first trip. The rest of my hunting will be done before and after work at my customers house down here in Racine.

What are you guys planning?

13-Aug-16
Deer hunt in the morning...... Musky fish rest of the day

13-Aug-16
Just home state whitetails. In my older years, I don't get too juiced up for the skeeter season...but get going about the middle of October. The first week of November's aways vacation time.

13-Aug-16
I'll be in state, although I had enough points for Iowa but did not pull the trigger this year.

Hopefully, I'll be out opening weekend and then hunt 8-10 full days from the last week of October until the start of gun season. Wish I could hunt more but will hunt hard (and smart) whenever I can get out this fall.

Good luck everyone.

14-Aug-16
Gonna shoot the big one .

14-Aug-16
Plan on hunting locally before and after work if possible. Hopefully spend a week in Marinette in October and burn some PTO locally.

14-Aug-16
Plan on hunting locally before and after work if possible. Hopefully spend a week in Marinette in October and burn some PTO locally.

14-Aug-16
Whitetail hunt as often as possible in S.W. Shawano Co. Will be taking a few does this year.

14-Aug-16
CO. Elk and mule deer in a couple weeks (ML) and then home for archery season almost every day

14-Aug-16
Freezer has some room, so I plan on taking a couple does. Hunting a new lease this year, so we will see how productive it becomes.

14-Aug-16
Taking some first time hunters and vets on some bear hunts. Spending weekend or two teaching new hunters in the LTH Deer Program. Spending some quality time with my 82 year old father in law in the woods. Our annual gun season get together with family and friends and hopefully my new son in law can get a day or two off to spend in the woods with us. And of course the youth hunts that always bring smiles, hugs and a lot of laughs.

15-Aug-16
CO OTC Elk with my son opening week. Back to WI for 1 night of bear hunting. Off to WY general elk with Mike the Cheesehead, returning at end of September. Head to Kentucky for Ironman Oct 6-10. Head for rifle elk on October 13. Whitetails end of October-November.

15-Aug-16
Wow Elk you're an Ironman too!? That is awesome - a true 21st century renaisance man

15-Aug-16
WI bear. Back to work for a week. Then off to Montana to chase elk for 2 weeks. Then back home to chase whitetails

• Sitka Gear