Contributors to this thread:
Peepin Tom 19-Aug-16
Shawn 19-Aug-16
sweet old bill 20-Aug-16
mrjeffro 20-Aug-16
CurveBow 12-Sep-16
archer756 13-Sep-16
19-Aug-16
My doc says pulling 70lbs with my recent ruptured bicep tendon surgery will be a bit much at this point so I'm biting the bullet and going to buy 50-60lb limbs and have the bow set at 52lbs. Will I need to change my arrow spine for the season? I have been shooting 68lbs for so long I just keep buying the same arrows every year. Thanks.

**Side Note - Anyone Looking for a good quality archery shop check out Ravlin Hill in Panama. Daniel & Marvin are really good at what they do and the stock they have will shock you.

19-Aug-16
Depends if you shoot mechanical broadheads then most likely no. If fixed then yes I would go down a spine group. Shawn

20-Aug-16
if your shooting 400 spine now, no change required.

20-Aug-16
If the arrows are too stiff you could always add tip weight with weighted inserts and/or heavier broadheads to weaken spine

12-Sep-16
I can't say for sure, but I would try your current shafts before buying anything else. Stiffer shafts are better than weak shafts; but I don't know if there's too much of a good thing!

Yes, you could use a heavier point/broadhead to "soften" the spine. This may or may not help!

>>>>-------->

13-Sep-16
Yes 400 are the correct size Check any arrow company chart and you will see 400 are correct.

• Sitka Gear