Braunschweiger 21-Aug-16
razorhead 22-Aug-16
Buck Watcher 22-Aug-16
stagetek 22-Aug-16
Braunschweiger 22-Aug-16
MedicineMan15 21-Sep-16
Konk1 22-Sep-16
21-Aug-16
Other than price, what's the difference between the two?

21-Aug-16
XOP has a cast aluminum I-beam seat post as opposed to LW's hollow aluminum tube. The XOP is stronger and more quiet in that aspect. XOP comes standard with a more comfortable seat. XOP is foreign made, where LW is made in the USA. I have an XOP Silver Medium. I went XOP more for the price difference than anything. I got mine for 140.00 shipped. They both make excellent stands, you really can't go wrong either way. I went with the cheaper, because I will always save a buck where I can if quality isn't sacrificed.

21-Aug-16
Have both, like both. Wont spend more that I need to from now on.

Not enough differences to even mention.

21-Aug-16
As far as I know, there is no more Lone Wolf. Cody De Aquisto, Andres son, I believe is running XOP, with the help of his dad. I have a few stands and sticks from the old company when Andre ran it. They're still very good stands. But, the improvements they've made with XOP products are great.

21-Aug-16
Thanks for the info guys. I wasn't sure if I was missing something functionality wise or something.

22-Aug-16
The sticks have been redesigned, they easily connect to each other, for transport..... the seat is very comfortable

22-Aug-16
Lone Wolf - Made in USA

XOP - not

22-Aug-16
Braunschweiger, I stand corrected. Lone Wolf still does exist. In Edwards Ill. Their stands still look like the original models, except a different color.

22-Aug-16
razorhead, are you referring to XOP sticks?

21-Sep-16
Big fan of my XOP climber. My father-in-law has the same one by lone wolf. I'd say after using both, there's not much of a difference imho.

22-Sep-16
XOP used to be considerably cheaper than LW, but since they have gained in popularity, XOP's prices have gone up too. If you took the manufactures label off of each stand and put them side by side the average guy wouldn't know which is which.

• Sitka Gear