Stekewood 24-Aug-16
DaleHajas 24-Aug-16
HARRY CARRY 25-Aug-16
Red Beastmaster 25-Aug-16
Stekewood 28-Aug-16
24-Aug-16
With the last of the 5D antlerless licenses now gone, its time for those who hunt southeast PA and were too lazy or disorganized to get their tags to get the tissues out. Get ready for the finger pointing and complaints about an unfair system to begin.

Good luck to all those who see hunting as an important enough part of their life to make the necessary effort to get the tags they need, however many that might be.

24-Aug-16
Dang, them oinkers done bought up all them tags.

Man, they don't know how to buy tags out there in 2B, might have to show them how to do it Steve. Maybe we should invade (terrorize) the Pittsburg suburbs :) Na- too far.

Kill em if you got em! Good Luck Buddy

bill v

24-Aug-16
Boss Hog's talkin' about a raod trip.

24-Aug-16

RC's embedded Photo
RC's embedded Photo
Yinzs sissy pants SE girls don't know how to kill real deers. Even with your fancy smancy wheely girl bows and lighted pin sights. SW deer don't hang out in the neighbors flower gardens here, like they do out there. We gots real wild free roaming deers out here. There are 44609 doe tags left in 2B, so I'm not shedding no tears. I might buy me a 100 of em, just to light my cigars.

24-Aug-16
I had people on the payroll filling out those apps and mailing em in.

Got my share.

BSked

Ps. Good luck to everyone!!

24-Aug-16
Of course there are 44,000 tags left in 2B. Everyone out there hunts without a license. I heard they're gonna rename their team the Pittsburgh Poachers. :-)

24-Aug-16
RC. do you live in 2B? if so,we're coming out there shooting your deer ,staying at your place, drinking your beer. and I guess,,,,,,,,,,,,, having a good time!!!! :))

24-Aug-16
Yup I do.

24-Aug-16
I was just looking at the satellite imagery. 2B makes 5C look like the big woods!

24-Aug-16
My first trip in 2B had 2 joggers stop at me on stand and wish me well. This day and age they call the cops. When the cops come and find we are on private relative property, they realize they messed up, and get mad they had to walk a good ways in the woods for nothing.

One does need a bit more testosterone to hunt 2B. Its hard keeping up with the stress of having to deal with football and hockey championships riding upon your shoulders:)

25-Aug-16
2B or not 2C. That is the question that I 4C.

25-Aug-16
When I was 4D I took a 4A to shoot 3D's.

25-Aug-16
RC went to the dentist 2D because he had a 2H in his 2F.

Yeah, it was a stretch.

25-Aug-16
He was surprised 2C he 1A scratch off worth 2G's!

28-Aug-16
Duplicate post out of nowhere.

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear