Nocturnal8 24-Aug-16
Crusader dad 24-Aug-16
Tweed 24-Aug-16
Mike F 24-Aug-16
Tweed 25-Aug-16
Trainsafe 29-Aug-16
South Farm 29-Aug-16
24-Aug-16
Just a hypothetical question . If you had a very good friend that committed a game violation would you turn him in ? I myself would not . I would shake my head and bitch at him , but I wouldn't turn him in . I also believe in forget and forgive . What would you do ?

24-Aug-16
Well you said good friend. You answered it. I'd maybe slap him a good one. Forget and forget right?

24-Aug-16
Hypothetically, this scenario happened to me a few years back. Not a good friend but a future family member. I bitched him out and told him if he ever did something like that again I would turn him in for whatever the current violation was and tell on him for his past indiscretion. I know in Gods eyes all sins are equal but it would also depend on the type of violation. I.e. Throwing a few apples out in a no bait area versus shooting a deer from a vehicle or something.

24-Aug-16
^ don't tell Neverbait that.

24-Aug-16
Not touching this one with a 10 Ft. pole...;-)

25-Aug-16
I think it would depend on the gravity of the violation and outcome.

If it was something that would offend my morals I'd tell him he's an idiot. If it happened again we wouldn't be friends any longer.

29-Aug-16
If it doesn't break my arm, or cost me money then I'm going to mind my own business.

29-Aug-16
I don't have any good friends that would do that, that's why they're my "good friends". And even at that it would have to be something major...like wanton waste, poaching, or something along those lines...one crappie or grouse over-limit wouldn't be enough.

• Sitka Gear