Contributors to this thread:
mainecheesehead 25-Aug-16
bigwied 25-Aug-16
mainecheesehead 29-Aug-16
skookumjt 29-Aug-16
mainecheesehead 22-Sep-16
Konk1 22-Sep-16
25-Aug-16
has anyone tried the truglo adjustable red dot sight (advertised as Archers Choice)? I like the idea of not having a pin - would like to hear the pros/cons.

25-Aug-16
I have the apex covert pro powerdot which is the same sight as the truglo but a little more compact. They are both made by the same company.The truglo has a different lense design a small circle around the dot and the apex has crosshairs with the dot in the center. I really like the adjustable light dot and have been shooting mine for a couple months. I haven't noticed any cons to the sight but I haven't shot it in foul weather. So far I have been very happy with this sight. There is some reviews on youtube that Might help you decide which one you want. Hope this helps you. Jeff W.

29-Aug-16
I've searched the WI DNR website & cannot find anything on 'lighted' sights - I'm assuming this sight is legal?

29-Aug-16
Lighted sights are legal for bow or gun hunting in WI. You cannot use anything that projects a light such as a lazer.

22-Sep-16
bigwied aka Jeff w - I never did find either lighted sight to look at fIrst hand but after re reviewing both l ordered the Apex covert pro .... thank you for replying & pointing out the differences, I absolutely love everything about it so far

22-Sep-16
I was going to purchase the Truglo but after doing more research and contacting Truglo directly I found out this sight is not made for a lefty. You can "adapt" to sight to work but currently it is only for R/H bows. Now granted that was 2 years ago, things may have changes since. It's a really cool concept.

• Sitka Gear