Moultrie Mobile
Mercer County Sunday hunting
West Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
WV Mountaineer 25-Aug-16
sundaynwv 26-Aug-16
gcolephone 28-Aug-16
25-Aug-16
Due to the dedication and contributions of time and money, Spear headed by Cory Boothe, Mercer County residents will have the opportunity to vote on Sunday Hunting this election.

Cory has asked that all Mercer County Hunters get involved in this. He has stated that there will be some advertising done. But, he has personally requested that we all get involved by word of mouth. Tell everyone you know to get the word out. Tell them of the surrounding county's that have had this in effect. Namely McDowell for us. 14 years it has been legal in McDowell County.

I have asked Cory if he has a formatted Fly'er that can be emailed to us so we can hang them in local stores, post office's, etc... I am awaiting his reply. When he gets me something, I will be happy to email it to anyone. All you have to do is print it out and hang it in appropriate places.

He has stated that it would be a great idea to get a hold of any clubs or hunting clubs and State hunting organizations and get them involved. One final request from the man himself. He has asked if we could write the editor's of the two local papers in our County. Princeton Times and the Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

Cory has mentioned having a Sportsman's night somewhere. So we can get together and get organized. I wold think if we can take a coupe weeks and get together the Friday or Saturday Night after Labor Day at a local restaurant. We can leave that tentative until we get better organized.

Fella's, this is our chance. This is the culmination of a lot of hard work by Cory. We have to get involved and get this thing in the books for all of us. He can't do it alone.

God Bless

26-Aug-16
Mercer can be won. Lots of education of the no hunting public will be required in order to do so.

28-Aug-16
The WVBA fall rendezvous at pipestem next month would be excellent place to start...I will b working 8am to 1pm Saturday if we had flyers I could pass them out

• Sitka Gear