RMH 27-Aug-16
Bowhunting 5C 27-Aug-16
Bob McArthur 29-Aug-16
George D. Stout 29-Aug-16
203ntyp 01-Sep-16
bowkevin 05-Sep-16
Bob McArthur 05-Sep-16
27-Aug-16
Just a heads up. I was getting my stuff ready for my hunt in Montana and was refilling my spray bottle of scent eliminator and noticed an old color and smell. Dumped it down the drain and out came reddish brown water and chunks. The product was evolve 3 Dead down wind, bought last year. I didn’t know this stuff had a shelf life. Stuff in spray bottle still looks good.

27-Aug-16
Yes, they do have a shelf life. And if they were ever left in a hot vehicle or direct sun light it will also affect the performance. Dead Down Wind products typically never last more than the season they were purchased in, also check the dates from the package that they were not left on the shelf. Some other scent killers have the same problem, you can tell the difference when you smell them. I never buy in bulk, as it will go bad by the time you get to refill.

29-Aug-16
Baking soda & water in a spray bottle. It's cheap and it works.

29-Aug-16
You can't really hide your scent anyway, you can reduce it for awhile. Listen to Bob McArthur. Then fill your shirt pocket with clove or allspice...it's curiosity scent and won't really alarm game.

01-Sep-16
Vanishing Hunter, lasts for years.

05-Sep-16
I like what Bob said. Also i wash an old sock and fill it with baking soda and store it in a plastic jar. I just pat myself and my clothes from head to toe and it seems to work well

05-Sep-16
Here's another very inexpensive tip. Get a 10 - 12 oz. jar with a screw on lid. Poke holes in through the top of the lid. Get baking soda & corn starch, mix them together 50% - 50% & put in the jar. You've now made "Hunter's Powder." Sprinkle all over your body, go heavy where you sweat the most. The corn starch absorbs your sweat & the baking soda neutralizes the scent.

• Sitka Gear