Edge Hunter 22-Oct-16
Chris S 23-Oct-16
Chris S 23-Oct-16
Zim1 25-Oct-16
Franzen 25-Oct-16
buxandbass 16-Dec-16
Edge Hunter 17-Dec-16
01-Sep-16
Curious if anyone applied this morning? I got mine submitted after a couple issues and a call to Springfield. We'll see how it plays out. Not a lot of confidence in our state and it's processes.

02-Sep-16
I sent off for one. Only 500 permits. I assume several thousand will apply. State going to rake in the nonrefundable money. That's Illinois for ya. But at least we have a chance.

03-Sep-16
After reading this last night, I put in my app on the web.

06-Sep-16
I applied, if nothing else have an old recipe for tag soup.

30-Sep-16
Decided to go in on the last day. Seen enough in my hunting areas to make it worthwhile. Adds a little bonus to the deer hunting time invested too.

30-Sep-16
No desire to shoot one but love watching them. Particarly with a kitten in tow.

07-Oct-16
Does anyone know when we will find out if we get one?

09-Oct-16
I contacted DNR Thursday. He said it would be 2 weeks before an announcement.

09-Oct-16
Thanks

22-Oct-16
Results available via dnr website. I did not draw one.

22-Oct-16
Me either, and yesterday,I saw one moving down my main trial entering a smaller trail from 30 to 40 feet away at 11:15 in the day as I changed a trail cam card.

23-Oct-16
Holy wow, I got drawn successfully. Problem I have only seen 1 ever 10 years I have been hunting this farm in north IL while calling coyotes. None of the nieghbors have seen or got pics either they told me I was crazy. Now I gotta try finding a spot to hunt them. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. I guess this is a good problem to have!!!

23-Oct-16
Holy wow, I got drawn successfully. Problem I have only seen 1 ever 10 years I have been hunting this farm in north IL while calling coyotes. None of the nieghbors have seen or got pics either they told me I was crazy. Now I gotta try finding a spot to hunt them. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. I guess this is a good problem to have!!!

25-Oct-16
Same result as all the 20 point big game hunts I applied for this year and should have drawn but didn't. No surprise.

25-Oct-16
Nothing here. I'm sure it will only get worse from here on out as far as drawing odds. I wonder what percentage of those drawing tags are trappers? They will have the most legitimate shot at connecting.

Bet the success rate for hunters will be extremely low because you'll have folks that have never seen a cat drawing the tags. Good luck finding a spot Chris.

16-Dec-16
Wondering if anyone tagged a cat? I didn't get selected. Had them on cams at night starting in November.

17-Dec-16
How long is the season?

• Sitka Gear