Rob in VT 04-Sep-16
bigbuck 04-Sep-16
VTslinger 05-Sep-16
ronsoutdoors 27-Sep-16
ronsoutdoors 27-Sep-16
greenmountain 28-Sep-16
ronsoutdoors 29-Sep-16
02-Sep-16
Well here we are and less than a month to go. I'm seeing a decent amount of deer and turkeys. I haven't been finding the acorns or apples I had hoped for. Did get out yesterday and nearly limited out on geese. Man it felt good to get out.

04-Sep-16
Not much turkeys, but many good bucks and bears out there.

04-Sep-16
was out today saw a lot of bear sign in the apples,not much for deer sign there.will be out tomorrow checking some other areas apples seem to be really spotty this year some areas alot others nothing,seem to be a good crop of acorns in the few areas I have checked so far

05-Sep-16
I got out today to do some scouting around. Not much for apples up my way. A few trees are producing a few but yeah it's spotty. That might actually be better than last year because there was food everywhere. I haven't had a chance to check the oaks yet.

27-Sep-16
anybody checking in ?? what will you all be hunting in on saturday . I will be in travel corridor in the morning .Good Luck

27-Sep-16

ronsoutdoors's embedded Photo
ronsoutdoors's embedded Photo
thought i would drop in a pic for you all not real big but cool pic

28-Sep-16
Hello Ron: Thank you for sharing the picture. I have to ask, What model is your trail camera? It is a nice clear picture.

29-Sep-16
i will get back to you on that it is in the woods right now and i forget .it came from Jericho general , I was impressed with alot of the pics it took.

• Sitka Gear