Brian M. 08-Sep-16
Passthrough 09-Sep-16
Emmitt 09-Sep-16
yukon roz 09-Sep-16
soapdish 09-Sep-16
06-Sep-16
I now I am looking forward to the great season can't wait to track some blood

07-Sep-16
I can't get into "hunting" mode until the temps drop. I love the end of Oct to the end of the year, especially early Nov when the rut is in full swing.

07-Sep-16
I'm ready to go. This last week before opening day is the longest of the year for me. Good luck to everyone this season.

07-Sep-16
I'm still excited! Looks like next week has lows in the high 50's that feels cool after sitting for a while. And with all the high winds there acorns everywhere..

07-Sep-16
I was excited for the start, even took the morning off. problem is I somehow dry fired my bow. After inspection looks like I have to bring it in. Heading to Newbury Archery today hoping a limb isn't cracked.

07-Sep-16

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
3 stands up,fixed blind at Toyland..went through my stuff...just gotta remember how to do a live hunt..

07-Sep-16
I will be out in the morning and then in the afternoon then I will be away for the weekend

07-Sep-16
Notme, funny you say that, I forgot how to do a live hunt. I had the app on my old phone but have to get it on this one.

07-Sep-16
You want me to check up on your deer periodically Steve ?...lol

07-Sep-16
STOP IN AT THE ZOO FOR ME .LOL

07-Sep-16
Not yet ready

08-Sep-16
I am beyond ready. Three stands are set on private property. 4 cams. The last one went up yesterday. Caught a stick in the eye while trimming branches. Scratched my cornea. Blurry vision sucks. Always fun to go to the E.R.. Safety glasses will be on next time. Hopefully I have 2 working eyes come Thursday! Good Luck out there this year everyone!

08-Sep-16
Not even close!

08-Sep-16
Passthrough

sorry about your eye. I HAVE to wear glasses just to see, so I can't tell you how many times I've been glad to have them on, especially when walking to and from my stand in the dark.

08-Sep-16
Passthrough..and everyone else. Always a good idea to wear safety glasses. I had cataract surgery a few years ago after 38 yrs of wearing glasses. I couldn't believe how vulnerable my eyes were walking in the woods, esp. in the dark. Makes me wonder how any hunter has both eyes still. I've been wearing the safeties after just a couple times without them and getting sticks in my eyes. I've also had the scratched cornea, it took a full yr and a half to heal because every morning when I opened my eye, the tear would open up. Be careful out there and protect your eyeballs.

And, I may not be 100% ready, but I will be out there Thursday AM.

09-Sep-16
I just shot 2 days after the eye injury. 32 arrows. 32 kill shots. Left eye is less blurry today. I got lucky this time.

09-Sep-16
feel better passthrough

09-Sep-16
Good Luck to all really feeling it now!!!

09-Sep-16

soapdish's embedded Photo
soapdish's embedded Photo
My kid picked his tree and hung his own stand on his own accord. Underneath his stand is a few piles of fresh buck poo.

• Sitka Gear