DR 22-Sep-16
Dakota 23-Sep-16
Hunterjames 26-Sep-16
Dakota 30-Sep-16
DR 17-Oct-16
Dakota 17-Oct-16
SectionRoad 03-Nov-16
08-Sep-16
I have heard from a Conservation Officer of three confirmed EHD cases in Bon Homme County and talked to many other landowners who have found dead deer. I have also heard from some landowners in Hutchinson and Charles Mix. I am wondering what the pulse of EHD is around eastern South Dakota? I hope these are isolated cases!

22-Sep-16
It's looking BAD in central SD boys. Two neighbors have already found 6 dead just in the past few days. One was a real stud. Just barely recovering from 2012 and we get hit again. Damn EHD

23-Sep-16
Nothing in the Northwest corner as of yet. We haven't had enough rain.

26-Sep-16
just have heard the news of the EHD out there and was wondering if anybody has heard of anything bad just south west of Chamberlain. thanks for any info I am heading out there hunting this Thursday and hoping for the best. the way it sounds I may have to find a different area west farther>

30-Sep-16
http://www.mitchellrepublic.com/outdoors/4126109-ehd-causing-high-whitetails-casualties

17-Oct-16
I found 6 today including a real good one. Neighbors have found about 15 to the north and one a few miles west found about 30. Very depressing to say the least. Hand, Hyde, Buffalo and Beadle getting hammered this year.

17-Oct-16
I see the game and fish are letting people return their licenses in the affected areas. We have had a couple pretty good frosty nights. How about you guys back there?

03-Nov-16
Wow- I spent 5 days in Charles Mix County on the Missouri River and am very saddened by what I saw and heard from surrounding land owners. Unfortunately, I do not think land owners and sportsman are reporting all of the deer they are finding so the outlook does not look that bad on paper- but I can tell you that it is bad. In this area it is going to be another long road back from this round- sickening.

• Sitka Gear