steve 11-Sep-16
Zack 12-Sep-16
Al Gambardella 15-Sep-16
rden 15-Sep-16
bchrman 15-Sep-16
Al Gambardella 16-Sep-16
bchrman 16-Sep-16
10-Sep-16
HI GUYS, I closed 2 years ago because i was working a full time job a part time job and had a small business going. MY PART TIME WORK IS NOW GONE AND HAD TO CLOSE THE BUSINESS and my partner got another job so he can not cut any more.So i will be opening again this year, i will be working alone as me my partner has got a new job and will not be available to help. I will have to limit how many deer i take in.

All boneless cuts, steaks, roasts, chops, hamburg, stew meat.All steaks and roasts, chops triple wrapped individually and put in freezer bags, hamburg and stew meat wrapped in 1 pound packages. EVERYTHING dated and labeled. I DO not make sausage but will prep meat to be taken noacks in meriden who makes it if you would like to use them.

I will be opening sept. 19 I will be out of town till then.

cost- 95.00, caping of deer free

Walk in cooler on site. Al Gmbardella 56 apple tree ln wallingford ct 203-376-7116

11-Sep-16
Glad to hear Al, I have a new bow hunter im trying to get on his first deer and he is from Wallingford. I hope to be calling you with good news for him.

11-Sep-16
Good to hear from you Al Steve

12-Sep-16
Great to hear Al, I'll send some guy's your way this year! Isaac.

15-Sep-16
Thanks

15-Sep-16
Welcome back Al.....missed being able to drop off in Wallingford. Hope to see you soon.

15-Sep-16
Good to know Al. I have some clients looking for butchers up your way when they cant get down to me. Good luck.

16-Sep-16
Bchrman, send me your info and I will do the same, looking forward to seeing everyone

16-Sep-16

• Sitka Gear