split_toe 09-Oct-16
Popbow 12-Oct-16
split_toe 15-Oct-16
Popbow 17-Oct-16
split_toe 19-Oct-16
13-Sep-16

Popbow's embedded Photo
Popbow's embedded Photo
Looking for suggestions on where and what part of the CA to begin scouting. We were lucky and drew out for Nov 19/21 rifle hunt. Any info on where to start looking will be appreciated. Thanks Popbow

27-Sep-16
look at the bottoms behind the water plant off 94 on the west side there is a little cemetery that overlooks a big valley that has a bruiser running it bumped him up while squirrel hunting

02-Oct-16
Thanks, I'll let you know how we do. Location wise is this south or north because I can't locate the plant. How long ago was that when you saw him?

02-Oct-16
North west Been seeing that deer all summer Always a few good bucks in there

05-Oct-16

Popbow's embedded Photo
Popbow's embedded Photo
Split Toe, I hate to be a pest but the only water plant I can find is SW of HWY94.

I really want to get my boys some good bucks. My youngest just got back from Afghanistan and would like to have a good trophy hunt then my son N law has been to Iraq twice.

Just a bit more direction if you would. Thanks Popbow

09-Oct-16
Popbow send me a pm with a phone number. I can meet with you show you the spots in real time. Your sons help protect my freedoms it the least I can do. After the 30th of this month I can pull my cameras and run them for you if its a drive for you to scout if not I can just send you some pics of my map. Let me know I'm free Wednesday and Thursday this week

12-Oct-16
I sent you a PM.

15-Oct-16
Call me Pop

17-Oct-16
Split toe I would call if I had your number. Send me an email to [email protected] Look forward to talking with you.

19-Oct-16
Email sent Maps and teaser photos talk to you soon

• Sitka Gear